ruby team help

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Ruby is lookin to pay a member for lvl and report info from kmorean mir.

We have account for use but need help.
Pm me please.

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
looking for a lever on kor mir to relay info to use and how mobs/systems work.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh right. I'm not interested (playing with a bunch of Koreans) but out of interest do you have an account that you'll be letting this person use?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
so basically you have a korean mir account and u want some1 to level up there, and boss hunt etc to tell u how features and boss's work.

but surely, how can ne english person do that, because they wont understand what ne of the interfaces mean if they are in korean, and surely wont get in any guild hunts if they cannot speak the language that the players are hunting in.. for example they might be arrangin a hunt and saying pm for grp, how would u even know that. infact how would u even get in teh guild!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I speak a little Japanese but Korean? lol.

I think Ben has a point, what use is an English person soloing through a game, when perhaps the MAIN aspect of it is grouping and guilding? It would take ages to get used to in it itself.

You never know some of them may speak very good English though, but would that be enough?

Goodluck finding someone though.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
you'd probably be more successful posting this on a Korean mir forum. its harder for an English man to learn Korean than a Korean to learn English.

that's what i figure anyway :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
When i did woool i always went off the official website, all new features were explained in detail, am sure they would do the same. Always a few English speaking Koreans around that could help you even better if you pop on.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
if ur paying rl cash for me to play mir an to lvl up an accnt and give u info how things work il do it and geek it if moneys good ;P