Sandwiches 🥪

What is the best sandwich?

• Total voters

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
BLT with brown sauce all the way altho has to be turkey bacon can't stand 🐷 & I wouldnt really class it as a sandwich but a cheese and onion toasty with salad cream on the side and a nice milky tea is defo up there in the top 5 for me.

The LightBringer Special

Toast
Gerkins
Crisps (Ready Salted)
Sliced Chicken
Cheese
Toast
Jalapenos
Crisps (Salt and Vinegar)
Ham
Cheese
Toast

How I am not 300st I do not know.
That sounds like a top knotch bit of grub altho again I would substitute the ham for turkey ham

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
The LightBringer Special

Toast
Gerkins
Crisps (Ready Salted)
Sliced Chicken
Cheese
Toast
Jalapenos
Ham
Cheese
Toast

I'm actually going to try this lol, what type of bread we talking?

Also, fish finger sandwich on some sourdough with fresh lettuce and tartar sauce would be my #1

Reactions: Tai

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
BLT with brown sauce all the way altho has to be turkey bacon can't stand 🐷 & I wouldnt really class it as a sandwich but a cheese and onion toasty with salad cream on the side and a nice milky tea is defo up there in the top 5 for me.

That sounds like a top knotch bit of grub altho again I would substitute the ham for turkey ham

Brown sauce on BLT - you disgust me
Turkey bacon ITS NOT BACON!!!!!!! - you disgust me.

Milky tea - you disgust me and i don't even drink Tea.

Summary.
Rethink your life choices

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
The LightBringer Special

Toast
Gerkins
Crisps (Ready Salted)
Sliced Chicken
Cheese
Toast
Jalapenos
Ham
Cheese
Toast

Why does your list make me want to craft an ultimate sandwich! Man I’m hungry now! Your post reminds me of the old jacobs tichmarsh adverts customising crackers..

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Bacon is bacon.. even Mc Dondalds don't treat bacon like they do chicken nuggets.. smoshing up loads of shitty turkey offcuts, and shaping it like Bacon is an absolute disgrace, and i think its a bigger issue than if we let Valk back on this forums.

Obituary 2023: Bacon being real bacon - the time is coming guys :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: blazee and Sanjian

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Why does your list make me want to craft an ultimate sandwich! Man I’m hungry now! Your post reminds me of the old jacobs tichmarsh adverts customising crackers..

I feel like we all need to post our creations later on, after reading this post I'm craving a masterpiece sarrrnyyy

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
WHAT the **** is turkey bacon? if its not from a pig, it aint bacon... sorry :)

thats like saying i had vegan sausages.... if its vegan... it aint a sausage
Just gonna throw it out there...

Burger place near me which is Halal. They only do Turkey Bacon on their burgers. I was sceptical at first but went for it... Was actually quite good.
Not bacon good, but still tasty enough to not offend me.

My point being... Turkey Bacon is a decent replacement but will never be as good as proper bacon and should only be used if nothing else is available.

Reactions: blazee

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
My uncle once told me the following and you should live by it:

"Don't knock it till you try it"

Turns out I don't like giving him handjobs.
Killed me!

Tbh I used to love bannana sandwiches when I was younger so I am willing to try this sweet sarny lol, depends on how much frosties are now gotta be nearing the £4 mark

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Killed me!

Tbh I used to love bannana sandwiches when I was younger so I am willing to try this sweet sarny lol, depends on how much frosties are now gotta be nearing the £4 mark
It's weird because the crunchiness reminds me of crisp sandwiches but it's got a sweet taste to it.