• Na, no one would read it

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
Was thinking of having a forum which has a Poll for each server up and people can vote out of 5, you wont be able to post new topic or rpely, just vote. This could go with server reveiws and be put in a new section, what you guys think?

TheDevil

Where's the "I hate you, Shinoda! I also hate your cats!" option? :(

--------
EDIT By Shinoda

Please dont have convo's in "serious" threads keep em for off topic, thanks.

---------

EDIT By TheDevil.

Wasn't trying to have a convo.. Was asking a question. You usually have that option or an option like that and I vote that option... Without that I had to think about my answer before I pressed vote.

Last edited:

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
yer you could make the review a poll and give your own rating for the server, yer if poll goes well ill put it in action

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
urbanfox said:
i think thats a gr8 idea, but u shoudl try to require ppl to post also instead of just voting, to share their view. also this limits ppl to just puting 1 on all the servers evev if they dont play em

people are alredy allowed to post replys... and the vote is because differant people might have differant views.

tatty

Aye, go for it m8, think it's a good idea, that way u can see how popular servers , mind you people might go on them servers and steal ideas for their own ;) well either way, i think its a good idea.