Signatures:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDevil

Do you WANT me to kick you in the head?

No? Leave my damn Signature alone then or I'll be forced to kick you repeatedly until you are DEAD.

--

I'm glad we understand eachother.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
TheDevil said:

No? Leave my damn Signature alone then or I'll be forced to kick you repeatedly until you are DEAD.

--

Sorry i do not understand....
Why you are practically asking to be banned?

Rules are Rules.

And don't forget, my ban button is superior to yours, I can ban anyone from any forum and/or the entire board, so i would stfu right now.

TheDevil

Dataforce said:
Sorry i do not understand....
Why you are practically asking to be banned?

Rules are Rules.

And don't forget, my ban button is superior to yours, I can ban anyone from any forum and/or the entire board, so i would stfu right now.

It's amazing how quick people jump to the threat of the magical ban button.

Rather blood stupid if you ask me.

MSRF! tried that, too.. Did you know I came back each time on the same forum account with an apology from the Admin? It'd be just the same here.

The whole "ban" thing doesn't scare me and really doesn't bother me, either.

Ban this account..?
Ban this IP..?
Ban this Model Serial Number..?

All quite easy to reverse.. o.O

--

My signature wasn't too big.. If mine is, yours is, too. Same with half of LOMCN. Why must you only decide to pick on a few?

--

Data, I have a question. If I was a friend of yours, instead of someone you didn't know, and I had a Signature that was "too big".. Would you remove it and then if I put it back, threaten me? No. You'd let me keep it.

:)

--

Rules are rules? No. Rules are made to be changed. A rule isn't something solid.. A rule is more like water.. It'll change if something's put in it's way.

Would you deny my signature if enough people also had it? Would you ban them all.. threaten them all.. too?

--

I say again.. My signature wasn't too big.. If you believe mine to be... Yours is, too.. Remove it, go by the rules we must follow.. OR!!! Change the rules. :)

You may have more power than me... To be honest, that doesn't matter.. You must still follow the rules that we follow. Infact, you should follow them EXACTLY as they are. You set the example for us to follow. How can we follow if your example is bad? :)

[Signature]
Bugger Balls. >=|

Fear the power that is..GOKU!
[/Signature]

;)

Last edited:

LeoCrasher

We can get rid of you TD and sorry to say this but this is one time I wont let your manipulative tounge twisting work ;).

First of all you said that Data's sig was a bad example, that isnt true. Data's is approx 240pixels in height, while yours 515pixels approx. Your sig is more than double the size, therefore the example is perfect.

SoulSeeker has not picked on a few, but those that came to his attention either by reading forums or being told by users, same with Data.

You are trying to compare sigs and it is an unfair comparison and you know it hun. You just want another one over another team ;).

Lastly, you mention ways of banning that you can reverse... so your telling me if we banned the entire of your ISP's IP Range that you would be able to get back on it using the same account? Not likely hun, not likely at all.

/Leo

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
locked no need now flaming can be done in flaming arena TheDevil quit moaning, Dataforce is allowed becuase its exactly the size for the largest if a mod or someone needs to reply they can still post.

SoulSeeker

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 22, 2003
England
TheDevil said:

--

You Abuse Staff Like That Again And You Will Be Permo Banned.
And I Dont Care If You Were Playing Neither!
Banned For 2 Days.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
TheDevil said:
It's amazing how quick people jump to the threat of the magical ban button.

Rather blood stupid if you ask me.

MSRF! tried that, too.. Did you know I came back each time on the same forum account with an apology from the Admin? It'd be just the same here.

The whole "ban" thing doesn't scare me and really doesn't bother me, either.

Ban this account..?
Ban this IP..?
Ban this Model Serial Number..?

All quite easy to reverse.. o.O

I rarely jump to the ban button, i use it as a last resource, and as far as i recall, i haven't banned ANYONE on any forum i ahve been an admin on

I don't care is the Ban doesn't scare you, or what happened on MSRF!- this is LOMCN, not MSRF!

Easy to reverse maybe - but Why would i reverse a ban I placed for a logical reason?

My signature wasn't too big.. If mine is, yours is, too. Same with half of LOMCN. Why must you only decide to pick on a few?

As far as i am aware, my sig is within the correct parameters, and if not I can quite easily Chaage it, and will do so if requested by another Admin.

Data, I have a question. If I was a friend of yours, instead of someone you didn't know, and I had a Signature that was "too big".. Would you remove it and then if I put it back, threaten me? No. You'd let me keep it.

:)

If you were some1 I knew i would have banned you as soon as you put it back, the get it worse. Aswell as being told on thwe forums they would also recieve coutless annying PM's on MSN.

Rules are rules? No. Rules are made to be changed. A rule isn't something solid.. A rule is more like water.. It'll change if something's put in it's way.

Would you deny my signature if enough people also had it? Would you ban them all.. threaten them all.. too?

Rules are made to be chagned correct, but not by you.

If enough ppl had your signature then I would leave, that would mean there was hundereds of idiots on the forum :/ all whom insisted on breaking rules.

I say again.. My signature wasn't too big.. If you believe mine to be... Yours is, too.. Remove it, go by the rules we must follow.. OR!!! Change the rules. :)

You may have more power than me... To be honest, that doesn't matter.. You must still follow the rules that we follow. Infact, you should follow them EXACTLY as they are. You set the example for us to follow. How can we follow if your example is bad? :)

As said before if another admin brings to my attention that my sig is to big, it will be removed.

I do follow the rules, and aswell as following them, i enforce them.

Have a nice day, any further comments can be send via PM where i will be more than happy to reply.

*Pretends not to see the new sig*

SoulSeeker

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 22, 2003
England
I See That YOU Are A Moderator Of A Forum, You Behaviour Has Proven.... Etc...Therefor As Admin, I Have No Other Choice Other Than To Remove Your Rights To The Forum Moderation, If You Carry On Abusing LOMCN Staff Or Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.