Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Indeed I highly doubt you have any photos of me, but a threat's a threat 🤡

Hammer Ban GIF
welcome back, ive missed you!

dont take no **** from no one, if youre a pleb then youre gone. I just have to remember to not be a pleb now :)

oh and i did enjoy this

1683661649859.png

as opposed to this community who is biased towards people who dont want to be scummy cheating twats, i can live with that

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Didn't Herc already try leave lomcn like 2-3 years ago or smth?

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Didn't Herc already try leave lomcn like 2-3 years ago or smth?

He basically got unfairly critized to hell by "people with good souls" (such as Tai and the like ofc :kekw: ) for making a mir server with a drastically different concept that wanted to promote PvP.

Obviously tho, with most people in the mmorpg community that have a natural loner gameplay tendancy to need traditional PvE methods, Herc got mega slammed by all the average degenerate/addicted playerbase. It's best to just heavily praise people like Sanjan that keep Mir "MIR" (+you craft a billion different things that barey do anything to improve the online experience).

We are truly blessed to have LOMCN, a place that promotes creation :confused:

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
He basically got unfairly critized to hell by "people with good souls" (such as Tai and the like ofc :kekw: ) for making a mir server with a drastically different concept that wanted to promote PvP.

Obviously tho, with most people in the mmorpg community that have a natural loner gameplay tendancy to need traditional PvE methods, Herc got mega slammed by all the average degenerate/addicted playerbase. It's best to just heavily praise people like Sanjan that keep Mir "MIR" (+you craft a billion different things that barey do anything to improve the online experience).

Jesus, you really do talk some utter tripe.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

I thought it was because the day after he launched his server he packed it all in (closed the server & discord and then disappeared)?

I am all up for custom servers like that to come out, you don't know if something new will work unless it's put into practice.

Reactions: mistodon

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

for the record i never slammed hercs server, infact i never slam anyones attempts at doing something different, even the server that was promoted to only use warriors.

i personally like my mir to be MIR, thats why im here,

for all your amazing information and ideas im supprised you haven teamed up with someone to relive your ideas... approach valk and herc with your ideas and knock youself out, just stop trying to force your righteousness onto others