The Legend of Mir and its Nostalgic Sound Effects

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I recall the sound too, I think it is the sound of tao spawning skele pet in or near SZ for it to be killed by a guard, to level the skill.

Never got GAxe on euro mir, stepped directly to jmace (from that infamous Easter event). After that I killed tons of subs but never had it drop. Playing solo I didn't get many bosses that might drop it.

I recall now I got PAxe that some bigger boys dropped in PK in WW, in the forest on route to WT
Also had GA for few minutes in hand when somebody got killed by zombies, I found it and killed few zombies with it before the owner came back and I gave it back. Never like that line about finders keepers, or that items on ground are nobody's, free for taking.

OW blood curdling scream set my heart rate to max :D

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
No I just remember the file name
Post automatically merged:

Lion roar⭐⭐⭐
If you download any mir stuff, you can get the whole package of sound files.

I've got several from Euro if you want to know any :)

Reactions: steve

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
The most exciting sound for me nostalgic wise was the sound of a player dying in town, whether it be red in safe zone or not, that feeling of “jump the loot” i had back then was epic!

Bagged a recall ring on euro with this, and an SSW when they were super rare!

Funny times.

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
The most exciting sound for me nostalgic wise was the sound of a player dying in town, whether it be red in safe zone or not, that feeling of “jump the loot” i had back then was epic!

Bagged a recall ring on euro with this, and an SSW when they were super rare!

Funny times.
I would be amused watching red players be sent to PK Village by the archers.

If that was a non red, they would be sent to the Mir maps in the Sky.