The6Arks Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Hello,
While im working into enhance the game play style and improve some features the Auto Combat feature is 1 of them where some players mentioned to remove this feature instead of using i knew the system effected carnage server economic so made sure this must not happen on The6Arks.

AutoCombat Changes:
  1. You will not be able to pick up anything else but Potions. "Saving server gold economic rate and items value"
  2. The feature mainly to help casual players have a chance catching geeks in the time they can't be on pc but the normal leveling sure will be x5 if not x10 faster than AutoCombat leveling
  3. Auto melee function improved - Archers will not be hitting his normal range attack if this is unticked
  4. Auto random teleport function improved
  5. Auto town teleport function added
  6. AutoPot now support using Sunpotions based on HP% which can be controlled from settings
  7. Pickup pets AI improved to tell your pets amount of HP and MP to pick up to avoid getting your bag full of MP or HP

After all these changes can you please vote for the feature being added/removed from the server before launching?
Join discord to vote for that please. Discord

Thanks.

AutoPlay1.png

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
tbh I see autoplay is a savior to me at least for still being able to play Mir I have reached a point in my life where I can't play mir unless there is autoplay mir is a progressive mmorpg and it would be pointless to play only 3-5 hours a day with how much of a grind mir usually requires to be able to keep up with the rest least with autoplay I can get back to my work and just have to alt tab every now and then see if everything is ok or not.

I have missed few good servers just because they had no autoplay and I see no point playing for me unless there is such a feature.