Translated Files!

smoochy boys on tour

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
I see no one has Translated the server files and gave them out to the communty!
I can understand why people wouldn't wont all there time translating files for others.

So if this is the case, i am translating the files atmo, Once i have DONE EVERYTHING i will post all the Translated files for everyone. I know it will make the WoOOL communty much biggier!

BUT i will not be posting them until i have done every think. I will say it will take few months, even tho i have been doing them for atleast 2weeks but still alot work to be done.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
well if u do t then cool but its alot of work to just give away. if u do them with a nice guide on how to set em up then that wud be cool man.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
well if u do t then cool but its alot of work to just give away. if u do them with a nice guide on how to set em up then that wud be cool man.

There already a guide. all you will have to do is edit your config.ini. o and do the SQL Database.

Very simple my friend :agree:

candy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 5, 2006
I wouldnt mind korean serverfiles. Any will do, all the links on these forums are dead tho =/

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Update on these files, Translated every think, still got to do NPC's tho, and there are a few other bugs the to be sorted.

Havent spent much time on these atm, just starting college and playing DSM lol.

Will be spending the next week doing them. :)