V Rising .... ?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Does anyone else here play V Rising? (or used to)

Curious since the massive new expansion is coming out and looks like it's going to fully re-vitalize the game!

Might host a server for it if there are people here who play it.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
See, I love the Diablo style games but I honestly haven't played V Rising yet. I followed it a short while before it launched and thought it looked great but I suppose I just never got around to playing it.

Steam users seem to love it seeing it has 'Very Positive' reviews. Probably worth the punt.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
See, I love the Diablo style games but I honestly haven't played V Rising yet. I followed it a short while before it launched and thought it looked great but I suppose I just never got around to playing it.

Steam users seem to love it seeing it has 'Very Positive' reviews. Probably worth the punt.
Yeah, all aspects are decent to it

The base building (has a lot of purpose in the game, and they're adding in the ability to build up (more floors) now.
Introducing tons of new stuff in the expansion

PvE feels great on it
PvP feels rewarding (if you play a pvp server) you catch someone whos just finished a stint in the silver mines, kill them and get their loot :D

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Yeah, all aspects are decent to it

The base building (has a lot of purpose in the game, and they're adding in the ability to build up (more floors) now.
Introducing tons of new stuff in the expansion

PvE feels great on it
PvP feels rewarding (if you play a pvp server) you catch someone whos just finished a stint in the silver mines, kill them and get their loot :D
i play V Rising, i like the concept, but its like valheim for me, i play it for 10 or so hours then i dont go back to it till thye update it >.<

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
still in early access a year later madness, is ninja looting still a thing ?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
still in early access a year later madness, is ninja looting still a thing ?
Yeah most steam games tend to be now lol

But they're releasing a huge expansion so win win
Post automatically merged:

Yeah i do play it!! We have a server online also!! called PTServer
You resetting on new expansion?

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
Does anyone else here play V Rising? (or used to)

Curious since the massive new expansion is coming out and looks like it's going to fully re-vitalize the game!

Might host a server for it if there are people here who play it.
There are about 8 of us who are going to be playing it on the 17th... Let us know if you do decide to host a server, would be fun smashing some of the mir faces on a different game haha!

marcmulhern3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 14, 2009
Open world or instances ? Hate chasing players down to PK only for them to run in a cave or village and u never see them again

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
i played abit before with couple of mates and brothers. The base building was fun and pve also. i didn't play it long though but probably will try this when updates

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
i played abit before with couple of mates and brothers. The base building was fun and pve also. i didn't play it long though but probably will try this when updates
Base building with all the changes looks infinitely better now as well!