Where to next?

Join Discord

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
With everything that has gone on over the past few weeks on here, i'm curious to find out where the majority of Mir 2 players will go next?

The future servers Primordials and Euro Reborn are looking great but we don't know when they will be released.

Are we all taking a little break and jumping back on when they release?

Reactions: Tai

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Everybody's reluctance to comment in fear of being ass ****ed.

Lights only got just under 6-7months to finish, and have 6 patches lined up until hes lost to fatherhood 🤣 doubt we'll see it soon now

I thought an ass ******* is exactly what they want? Repeatedly

After complaining about OS being allowed to advertise because of crypto, whilst simultaneously shovelling 80k into Bon's wallet :kekw:
Followed by him pulling the plug on it, and in the same day "everybody" complaining that ValkV2 won't be allowed to advertise so that they can experience the same ass ******* over and over again? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Mirs dead. Just play the 2 month servers, they’re fun af
Post automatically merged:

Then quit when u cba and repeat when ur bored, mirfix ftw

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Arcadia looks popular I think il go there… 🪑 🪑 🪑 jeez can’t move in SZ, anyone got some ⛽️?

• Carrot
Reactions: Jev

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah we're still working on Primordials, got a lot of content pre-loaded!

One of the bonus' of my work (I WFH and work in IT) so I generally have 40hours + active at a PC for the server after release.
Obviously have StormHero here tons as well.

I am also speaking to a couple of people about various roles to help bolster our team and ease the pressure on each member.

Depending on our release, the 2 weeks I will be MIA will be when the baby is born but I am sure the rest of the team will be available to cover then :)