whiplash and real whiplash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
whitch one is origanl one just wonderin cos the real real whiplash was the best and i dont want some snide ripoff of it

Hate

one hosted by Chirs is the real one, any1 else hosting isnt allowed and the files are classed as stolen, and the ppl that are dosing chris, get a fking life.

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
they were stolen from euromir in the first place, so all servers are stolen files. if you wnt to act like that.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
but, thats not the point.

there not normal files which was stolen off wemade. they have added stuff, and stuff which has taken time to do.

would u like it if you spent weeks making a server, then sum1 stole them?

no you wouldnt, so think before you post.

hate it when people say that.

Hate

lol yea i hate it to when ppl the the old "well they are stolen from wemade in the first place" crap, look its BS and u know it.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Yup, but basically the real WhIpLaSh is the one that Chris is running (we have just got a new host)

/Miles

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
Miles said:
Yup, but basically the real WhIpLaSh is the one that Chris is running (we have just got a new host)

/Miles

if the real whiplash up thn? wit the new host

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
zeddicus said:
they were stolen from euromir in the first place, so all servers are stolen files. if you wnt to act like that.

More over, get your facts straight, as said above people rant about them being stolen, i believe this is only the second time i've seen an idiot claim it was from European MIR.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
The one thats been posted by Hate in server advertisements ("Real WhIpLaSh") is the right one guys and it is up atm.

/Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.