WhIpLaSh

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormanStorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2003
isle of wight
Everytime i make a char on The whiplash Hate posted. and also the ip from miles msn address. I start in n00b town with no ware 2 go, No ware 2 get kit, also start lvl of 7. i have made sev dif chars and same happens? is there a bug or what?

MasterSamurai

first of all, the start level is infact 30, not 7, if its 7 on ur screen, ur games screwed. and yes there is a teleport npc above you when you create a char, teleport to BW, u get a tt when it teleports u. use it, go into town and use the Kitman npc.

Mundus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
NormanStorm said:
Everytime i make a char on The whiplash Hate posted. and also the ip from miles msn address. I start in n00b town with no ware 2 go, No ware 2 get kit, also start lvl of 7. i have made sev dif chars and same happens? is there a bug or what?

Just out of interest, why not PM a GM and ask the questions? not just bring it to lomcn?

mrj6000

whiplash is a gd server, i had the same problem starting. get the patches from [i dont remember where- sumwhere in lomcn i think]

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Mundus said:
Just out of interest, why not PM a GM and ask the questions? not just bring it to lomcn?
because thats what this forum is for?

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
i had the same prob, no gm was on and i couldnt see the tt npc so i was screwed.

yed think theyd make u start in/near the main town instead of having to tele there.

Hate

Sorted? and *locked*, if not sorted pm me and i will open again but it looks all sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.