Zelious ~ Reborn Of Torozor [BETA Stage 1 - 3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Zelious ~ Reborn Of Torozor

- Beta Stage 3 -

IP:
86.168.86.186 - (03/06/2013).

Start Level: 1
Capped: 100

- Server Description -

Exp Rate: High
Drop Rate: High
Gold Rate: High

Starter Town: Underground Town
*No Starter Items*

1. Download Heroes Client From Here <CLIENT>
(Download the Game client Patch also.)

2. Extract Maps in the Map Folder <MAPS> (
26/06/2014)

3. Extract Data in the Data Folder <DATA> (26/06/2014)

- Systems -

Teleporter:

• Hunting Areas - First Three Areas are locked at level 35 & others are not capped.
• Leveling Rooms - Each leveling room costs a various amount of gold. (Higher level you are the more expensive it gets).
• Leveling Caves - Required level 80 and over for access. Each class has there own leveling cave.
• Money Trees - Required level 30 and Below. Each tree drops a various amount of gold. So try get LUCKY and become RICH!
• Towns - You have access to all towns i.e "Bichon, Mongchon" etc. But you have the option to try out new towns i.e "Ghost Town, See_Front Town" & many more.
• Academies - This is where you can receive quests at ANY Level (As long as you can do them). Each quest unlock various amount of prizes & stuff to use/buy.

Job_Center:

• Obtaining Points - Clear a room full of monsters and receive a certain amount of points. i.e "Yobs = 1 Point" each one gives a different amount of points.
• Spending Points - You can spend your points on various amount of stuff such as "Extra Gold, Apples, StolenTorozor" & many many more.

Commands:

@Home - Teleport's you to the safe zone.
@Date - Tells you the time.
(More will be added).

More information will be released once server is LIVE. I currently don't have the torozor client data. But i have every single map for torozor.

If any bug is found on server please report to "Zelious". If you have any questions please feel free to post below. (Top 3 Bug Finders will receive a "Bug-Pass" Which will obtain various amount of items) - Nothing to make them "Over-Powered"

There "may" be a donation list made up if i can't afford a Dedi. But i will try to spend every collage money onto this!. (£10 a Week isn't a lot). I will be hosting the server for the time being.

If i get the data folder for torozor i will be uploading the "Full" Client or in small downloads.

BETA will end once I'm happy that it's up2date with old Torozor from level 1-100. I'll be working on the fixes/bugs you lot may find. 2nd Beta will contain content up to level 150 and the starting level will be raised to 100. (BETA ONLY). There WILL BE a wipe after 3rd BETA.

Hope to see you all there! I.P Will be posted once it's 19:15/7:15 PM!

Again sorry if you cannot see any items in-game. I'm currently using HEROES Client & Torozor maps.

Server will be run from "Home" Machine meaning i may need to do random reboots. Not every 30 minutes just accrues when family net ain't working correctly.) Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Ash
- ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK -

Last edited:
Reactions: Praktica and Tom27

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Looks good ash!
Its nice to see torozor around again.

i'll pop on later on when i'm home and take a look around.

Congratulations m8

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Thanks man! I'm hoping someone out there will pass over the data for torozor for all the hard work I've putted to get this up.

-Ash

Edit: Once i got the data i can do screen shots etc.

Reactions: Tom27

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Sounds good Ash ill come give it a bash!

Is the server now to have a little go? I've got a heroes client already set up =-D

Ben x

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom27

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
NEW IP: 86.143.63.172 (Occur regularly) - Sorry it can't be helped with a big family like mine :p

Thanks Ben.

-Ash

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Nice Ashley, would be nice if you put more details on client (e.g. which link for client, which patches needed, which exe needed).
There are so many differents links redirection you to other threads it gets confusion for me and maybe some less experienced people :P

Glad to see you working on a server :)

Also please change heading titles so they are clearer against normal text. Looks dull and boring when i read it through and its hard to pick out the section i want (e.g. DOWNLOADS), not easy on the eye to quickly view the downloads.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'll clean it out a bit once I'm home from college mate or while I'm there if i have time.

I'll be back from college at 3:00 pm.

Have fun/Take care.

-Ash

PS: What's a good font style? I like Comic Sans MS.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tbh this is the most fun ive had on a server in a while, like what you've done Ash!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
You go from
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?68958-Hero-Client-Download
to
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthr...82012-11-28%29
to
Legend for Mir2: Heroes - Full Game client: MIR2 Heroes Client (Version: 2012-10-29)
* this is a torrent file and I`m seeding 24/7, to download this you need a client like http://www.utorrent.com/

Legend of Mir2: Heroes - Game Client Patch1 : LOM2HeroesClient-Patch1-201301262048.rar (Version: 2013-01-26) - Contains all updates after original client release

Full mirserver files with all the updated up to release date:

Legend of Mir2: Heroes - Full Mirserver files: mirserver-201301262048.rar (Version: 2013-01-26)

Legend of Mir2: Heroes - Source Code: source-mir2-heroes-201301262048.rar (Version: 2013-01-26)

* The serverfiles are actualized with all the updates till the version displayed with blue.

Mir3Mobs converted to Mir2
Mir3 Maps Full + Mir3 Envir

And now what? lol not sure which ones to download, there is a list of exe's too, obviously the newest one i guess but ^.^ just make it easier and less confusing but putting direct links and not links that keep redirecting

I downloaded the client and patch.
Do i need the mir3mobs and mir3maps?

---------- Post Merged at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:22 PM ----------

If any bug is found on server please report to "Zelious". If you have any questions please feel free to post below. (Top 3 Bug Finders will receive a "Bug-Pass" Which will obtain various amount of items) - Nothing to make them "Over-Powered"

I think anyone who participates in the BETA should get a bug pass but change the bug pass to a scroll that is temporarily a special starter cave for the BETA testers so that they don't have to grind the first few levels again in the areas they tested in.
Top 3 bug reporters should get a BugParcel or something which gives BugKit (some sort of kit that has average stats for the level range of the bug pass cave)

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Would be best server up, torozor revamped has everything first one has in it and more only problem is ash needs items and maps?!!

Ash put it live!! i cant wait no longer i LOVED torozor.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
There are stuff needed to do in the server so BETA gives me chance and time to fix problems.

There are no "Exploit" npc's but i want it to be fully completed before Live.

Also Torozor never used Mir3 Mobs so you shouldn't need them for time being.

Fixes/Added:

• Challenge (Fixed)
• Slave Experience (Fixed)
• Added (Beta~Pass & Top~Three)

Beta~Pass: (Given to all BETA players) Once server is live.

• BetaCandle - 5,25 DC/MC/SC
• ExpPot(x1.2)
• GoldBar x3

Top~Three: (Given to 1st Top 3 Classes)

• BetaTorch - 10,35 DC/MC/SC
• ExpPot(x1.5)
• GoldChest

Adding:

• Master&Student (Will disable each leveling area)
• Mounts (For the LostDress)

2nd BETA Will start once i'm 100% guaranteed that everything is spot and no mistakes. (There may not be a 3rd)

2nd BETA Info:

• Start level 100 with 95 set.
• Capped at level 200. (Experience will also be doubled) - To test a slight faster rate.

That's all for now.

-Ash

PS: Hopefully i'll get data soon so we can see everything much clearer.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Double Experience Boost @ 4:30 PM ((Will last till 5:30 PM)) GMT TIME +0

Just to boost the new players :)

-Ash

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Damn you hoe i just got back from college :'( lol :)

Will be on in abit, got a little course work to do -_-

P.S. any new on client?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I swear you could go higher than a 100 on torozor, I remember myself and Shall getting to above 200. I'm confused on the use of the name torozor though, could some information be posted on how these are ties or is it you're just using the files?

-Edit- Nevermind had more of a read-over I realise you're using the heroes so i'm now even more confused :P

Status
Not open for further replies.