EvilMir - The OFFICIAL discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
the reason i left cuz of daydie's bro tryin to act all big, in the end i told him where 2 shuv it cuz end of the day its a ****in game hes a bigheaded tit cuz his brother owns the server, end of the day hes a ****in normal char i dnt give 2 ****s if i get banned of the server just shows what can happen when ur a relitive of a GM
-Dan/Kenshi

but personally great server had fun playing it with friends.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
the reason i left cuz of daydie's bro tryin to act all big, in the end i told him where 2 shuv it cuz end of the day its a ****in game hes a bigheaded tit cuz his brother owns the server, end of the day hes a ****in normal char i dnt give 2 ****s if i get banned of the server just shows what can happen when ur a relitive of a GM
-Dan/Kenshi

but personally great server had fun playing it with friends.

Exactly, pming me "Give them back or u booted".... who the **** are you? Just because you get GM levelled and day does anything you say doesnt mean you tell me what to do.

Then daydie comes on mouthing off...

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
now you know why i dont have anything to do with the server :(

lif

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
sry ignore me lol, walters daydies brother, and hes the 1 causin trouble, you do anything bad to him and hes like '' btw im daydies brother so fo or your banned'' and stuff like that

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
lol i got kicked off server for saying that basically its abit childish coz sky owned your brother so your taking the items off him.

I can see alot of people leaving when HellzLoose comes up.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
what can i say good server and like sky said its run very bad, shame really

lif

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
only bcus they know hellzloose will be long-term, and this will not

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
wat u all on about, daydies brother this it was ME who said take pr and mr out , its stupid 2 av pr+ 100% mr + 100%.. also he didnt take skylines items off him cus he owned his brother. u lot need 2 get a grip, and if its that bad why so many people play it? includin skyline still on all the time..

walter was on last nite at about half 3 wen i logged he was still on leveling, so dnt say he gets gm lvled.. he stays on at night and lvls.. he sound u lot need 2 get a grip, TM just want the server to be based around them

edit: u say day deos anyfing walter says? doubt it, more like he deos anything Ben says.

also, lifco stop being childish and keep out, servers nothing to do with you

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
includin skyline still on all the time..
On all the time?

I work 9-5, gt home for 6. Play for half an hour, get me tea, on after that till 10ish.

Weekends i play for a few hours till i go out if im going out.

Today i came on about 12ish, logged off 2-5ish.

I dont play all day and till early morning... like some aye?

Servers good, ive said that... but poorly gm'd. If PR and MR are not allowed, why should Agility? it does exactly the same... and no walter it doesnt "Help running".

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
peekay ur on 24/7 i think u should calm down abit and go outside with ur m8s for once.

1min ur sayin walter is GM lvled and given items, the next u bum lickin him sayin he lvls all nite etc lol purely cause hes now in ur guild.

what can i say good server and like sky said its run very bad, shame really

lif

have to agree with that.

daydie jsut lowers lvls on everything make it easier and easier... he doesnt make the server hard or challangein at all... only playin 2 kill time, once hellzloose up ill be off.

1min he takes PR out... take sitems off all of T_M, then he decides 2 leave PR in.. and now hes lowered lvls on 53 items so they r easier 2 get which is silyl as they been lvl53 for weeks

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
To let yas know, Bon Said taht because i lowerd a set from 53-52 so all sets are 3 levels,

Not making servre harder just more sorted.

Xian helping me with some Q function stuff...

Ignore walter when he says that. Ov some1 with borhter gm gonner act a little ****ey..... But what ever he says about Ban aint true. He tells me about it but if not good enuff reason i dont do any action like i would do for any1.

/daydie

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
To let yas know, Bon Said taht because i lowerd a set from 53-52 so all sets are 3 levels,

Not making servre harder just more sorted.

Xian helping me with some Q function stuff...

Ignore walter when he says that. Ov some1 with borhter gm gonner act a little ****ey..... But what ever he says about Ban aint true. He tells me about it but if not good enuff reason i dont do any action like i would do for any1.

/daydie
Then wh ydo i get all that off him, then the exact same type of respone 5mins later from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.