Would you play...

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Well i am very bored and just finished my A levels with nothing to do for over a year.

I am thinking of making a server like my favorite server ever (RND) but what i need to know is it possiable on a 2.3 to make it so when you kill somebody you get one of there levels and they loose a level, you will know what i mean if you played RND 1.9. Also would it be able to make a refiner (Adding up to 7 status per refine)

I would love to host the 1.9 files but i don't know where to get them + it's easyer to make a server from SQL, also on the 1.9 you could use port 6k and make your self items and stuff.

Exp rate will be around 150-200X

Gold - Easy

Status - Med-HIGH - Refiner so more on the high side all depends on your luck

I will be the host (My college pc to start off with) Then if goes well change to a dedi.

If you would like this server around a bit quicker i will need the following.

Map Maker
Npc Scripter

They have to be exprienced
If so add [email protected]

Thankyou

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Well i am very bored and just finished my A levels with nothing to do for over a year.

I am thinking of making a server like my favorite server ever (RND) but what i need to know is it possiable on a 2.3 to make it so when you kill somebody you get one of there levels and they loose a level, you will know what i mean if you played RND 1.9. Also would it be able to make a refiner (Adding up to 7 status per refine)

I would love to host the 1.9 files but i don't know where to get them + it's easyer to make a server from SQL, also on the 1.9 you could use port 6k and make your self items and stuff.

Exp rate will be around 150-200X

Gold - Easy

Status - Med-HIGH - Refiner so more on the high side all depends on your luck

I will be the host (My college pc to start off with) Then if goes well change to a dedi.

If you would like this server around a bit quicker i will need the following.

Map Maker
Npc Scripter

They have to be exprienced
If so add [email protected]

Thankyou

Yer i loved 1.9 RND aaron, put it up ill play lol...GL with it

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Bon could you give me a hand with it please. [email protected] < Add me or pm me on forum :) x

And mental, i would use them as base but ledu ****s up vista so i would loose many players.

rage3dmix

This sounds good and RNDpro 1.9 wasnt Ledu, I never liked it so theres one good point. If its braught back though I should hope this doesnt effect its reputation.

Knowing that after levels 500+ I have had masses of unreleased content for these files yet we moved on to Mir3 at the time. We had braught 1.9 back few times but didnt kick off so well.

Maybe it was all just down to giving it some wait time.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
I use to like the killing and receiving a level feature but i must admitt after a while it got boring...

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Yea i loved the idea of kill 1 get 1, but ye as DMX sed, got boring. Maybe adding more features like a PVP system where you can go in an arena and put down how many levels you want to put up for stakes (Or money) like both aggree on 10levels or so and the winner takes 10 levels off oponent, dont know how hard that would be to code but, be cool.

Also maybe have some items need materials (Like really hard to get (Insanely)) like 500 of 1 item 630 of another whatever lol...just random ideas off the top of my head.

And also, what i see is people level to get to the best, then they suddenly think...Whats the point? why dont you make it so the people in say the top 10 list get access to a special feature? like extra gold / item rates or access to a certain palace of their own (Like SW) and they get special items that only member of that palace can wear

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Bon could you give me a hand with it please. [email protected] < Add me or pm me on forum :) x

And mental, i would use them as base but ledu ****s up vista so i would loose many players.

lol any noob who uses Windows Vista doesn't deserve to play :P

but i wouldn't play since i dont like 1.9 lol

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Who said its 100% gna be 1.9 -.-? Potts LTRead lol nab -.- want me to give you lessons...Here you go.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM :) type in somthing like....."English Reading Lessons" cmon you learn this stuff -.-

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Who said its 100% gna be 1.9 -.-? Potts LTRead lol nab -.- want me to give you lessons...Here you go.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM :) type in somthing like....."English Reading Lessons" cmon you learn this stuff -.-

Well its obviously not going to be 2.3 because of the 1k stat cap, and it obviously wont be 1.4 because it doesn't have the features he wants.

Before you start giving people b/s maybe you should stop for a second and THINK? Dumb ****.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

just look in !setup.txt

KillHumanWinLevel=0
KilledLostLevel=0
KillHumanWinLevelPoint=1
KilledLostLevelPoint=1
KillHumanWinExp=1
KilledLostExp=1
KillHumanWinExpPoint=10000
KillHumanLostExpPoint=5000

change that to give levels / take levels.

i dont rly have time atm to help, as im still tryin 2 get everything sorted on OS before my holiday

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
How can this not be used to cheat?

*Shard logs on 2 characters*
*Shard levels 10 low noob levels*
*Shard kills his other character*
*Shard repeats process until he is uber high level*

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Well its obviously not going to be 2.3 because of the 1k stat cap, and it obviously wont be 1.4 because it doesn't have the features he wants.

Before you start giving people b/s maybe you should stop for a second and THINK? Dumb ****.
lololol stfu?, he said it may be 2.3 its up to him wether he wants to put up with the 1k stat cap so next time you open ur mouth

1. Brush ur teeth.

2. Synchronise ur brain (in ur case) 20 seconds ahead of ur fingers/mouth so it gives you time to think before you speak.

3. STFU =).

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
How can this not be used to cheat?

*Shard logs on 2 characters*
*Shard levels 10 low noob levels*
*Shard kills his other character*
*Shard repeats process until he is uber high level*
u can make it so u have to be within a certain limit

eg. 5 levels below, any thing above

so a level 50 pkin a lvl 40 wouldnt gain ne thing, would have to be lvl 50 pkin a lvl 45

but ye its prob still do able

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
just look in !setup.txt

KillHumanWinLevel=0
KilledLostLevel=0
KillHumanWinLevelPoint=1
KilledLostLevelPoint=1
KillHumanWinExp=1
KilledLostExp=1
KillHumanWinExpPoint=10000
KillHumanLostExpPoint=5000

change that to give levels / take levels.

i dont rly have time atm to help, as im still tryin 2 get everything sorted on OS before my holiday

Nice one mate.

As for WasteMan, yer i do have a bad rep ? And what lol that means i cant have a second chance, i have a bad rep for being a mouthy little ****er on servers, not for being a hacker or a **** server maker.