Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Re: Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

but yet u all are wrong if u think me or dragon donated in to the 100+ or even 50+
its nowt to do with any of u lot.

n are kits are from em apart from para

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

Not bothered, we all know donators are generally sadcases, we're getting at the fact the donation policy here changed fairly quickly.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Gotta laugh Grant, in space of about 4 posts you've asked someone to come back twice. The server is dead, deal with it.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

yeh normally outnumbered...

u say ureself im the only threat to DB.

which 1 is it? you own, or my guild sucks? cant be both as killing ppl tht suck proves f/a.

come back and deflate my ego then, nub.

/gw
I didn't say you were the only threat to DB, fact is, no one was a threat to DB.

but yet u all are wrong if u think me or dragon donated in to the 100+ or even 50+
its nowt to do with any of u lot.

n are kits are from em apart from para
We never said you did, you said you didn't donate, then got proved wrong, which is quite funny. Especially since it happened twice.

/Nymph

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Elohlele w/e - you didnt play from the start, look at the upcoming server post for this. He said wasnt going to go OTT on donations and avoid giving items, only giving players access to like key 8 etc.

When Floored donated there was no such list, just the list of stat buffs. Floored orig got a slow ring, he moaned was ****, so it got replaced with a para.

I started 2 days after the server went up. Don't talk ****.
Well, let's say that 5 players get key7 @ £30 each, the server makes £150, that's probably not even enough to pay off all the running costs for 1 month.

Oh well, £60, helps keep the server running.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

The dedi that hosts this server costs 50£.So dunno where u get ur info about server costs.

Atm server could be hosted for 20-30months from current donations.

Neway just mentioning numbers.Aint like i care or bother if some1 makes some cash out of mir.Just cant stand the tards that think they keep a server alive.You buy items for rl cash.That simple

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

So, by your sums (Lowest end of 20months), he has already received £1000 in donations?

Pfft.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

He told me 10days ago he had 700-800.And from wot i read here loads more ppl donated(kori u whoever else)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

Elohlele w/e - you didnt play from the start, look at the upcoming server post for this. He said wasnt going to go OTT on donations and avoid giving items, only giving players access to like key 8 etc.

When Floored donated there was no such list, just the list of stat buffs. Floored orig got a slow ring, he moaned was ****, so it got replaced with a para.

Part of the appeal for me was James seemed to have an anti donation stance, only asking for the costs of the server. Which turned out to be a lie, when he cottoned on people were daft enough to donate hundreds on a server that was clearly short term and had a usercount of 30.
i like your posts your views on donations on servers is same as mine :thumbup2:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

He told me 10days ago he had 700-800.And from wot i read here loads more ppl donated(kori u whoever else)

Where has it been said that me or Kori donated?
You don't know for a fact, so stop making up sums.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

I know kori did.Suppose i confused u with topaz/beernmoney or whoever i read here donated for para etc?

I was trying to reply about your post about "ppl keeping server alive" not to list the ppl that donated on the server lol.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Well, tbqh, no server without donations survives.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

someone donated for a stupid server , get over it !

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006

I started 2 days after the server went up. Don't talk ****.
Well, let's say that 5 players get key7 @ £30 each, the server makes £150, that's probably not even enough to pay off all the running costs for 1 month.

Oh well, £60, helps keep the server running.

I can back you on joining 2 days after it opened, cause you were my adopted noob! xxx

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings

lmao fink im the only user or atm ><

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

its a ly good idea, and if wizz ff dmg was mildly lower and hp mildly higher, wudda been perfect balance.

its a fun server u dnt need to pour ure life into.

.gw