Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Re: Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

@NightScare my advise is to not close the svr if it haves low usercount
every server has a bad time /good time
and urs is for pvp and easy to get on it , so if ppl get bored they can easy pop on do some bosses / pk / fight for outpsots/ ayindril war blabla :P

dont listen to some nubs as it doesnt worth :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

yeh its a server u dnt need to be pwerm logged into to be good,

its a good server, just needs some updates now with better kit avaialbe ;p

get working james!

/gw

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings

tbh dnt fink im dissin server but its dead mate great server needs more users -_-

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

tbh dnt fink im dissin server but its dead mate great server needs more users -_-

its a gash server, the files are absolute ****, the amount of balancing issues TD's has, warriors dc needs to be about 3/4 of what mc is. e.g mc= 100 dc=25, as TDB/.FS ignores shield ac/amc and is just way OP.

Curse lasts about 18minutes, and firewall is just ****ing retarded, met strike hits harder than 70 ton truck driven by your local KKK Member, movin at 110MPH into a bus full of muslims.

If u made a Lowrate, were the stats dont go over 70, then ur fine, as TD obviously prefered lowrates, theese files are ****, and aint worth a piss in a paper cup, if i possesed the last copy of TD 2.3's on a cd in the world, i wouldnt piss on it if it was on fire, id rarther waste my piss on some playboy magazines.

sorry but had to be said.

theres just no way in hell, any server can compete with the likes of FH ect, unless u can code, which i cant =x so

/give up?

Last edited:

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings

tbh its gud u sed the truth why dont you take it down and sort it out then x?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

its a gash server, the files are absolute ****, the amount of balancing issues TD's has, warriors dc needs to be about 3/4 of what mc is. e.g mc= 100 dc=25, as TDB/.FS ignores shield ac/amc and is just way OP.

Curse lasts about 18minutes, and firewall is just ****ing retarded, met strike hits harder than 70 ton truck driven by your local KKK Member, movin at 110MPH into a bus full of muslims.

If u made a Lowrate, were the stats dont go over 70, then ur fine, as TD obviously prefered lowrates, theese files are ****, and aint worth a piss in a paper cup, if i possesed the last copy of TD 2.3's on a cd in the world, i wouldnt piss on it if it was on fire, id rarther waste my piss on some playboy magazines.

sorry but had to be said.

theres just no way in hell, any server can compete with the likes of FH ect, unless u can code, which i cant =x so

/give up?

so i guess with tht said ur giving up? just as shaun gets some good kit and nw fights are worth it :/ lol

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

tbh its gud u sed the truth why dont you take it down and sort it out then x?

recon u cud code all the bugs outta of 2.6 while removing assasins at the same time ¬_¬ and the stat cap./Bosses HP Cap, with td's on a high rate, every boss is going to be to easy, as the ****ing retarded munchkin, set max Boss HP at 65k, it rly just limits you on what you want to add/do.

so i guess with tht said ur giving up? just as shaun gets some good kit and nw fights are worth it :/ lol

[6/24/2010 7:56:54 PM] Users: 7

We used to have 30+ before jaimes little corruption spree the other day, that seemed to of just killed it, for sum reason

yeh its a server u dnt need to be pwerm logged into to be good,

its a good server, just needs some updates now with better kit avaialbe ;p

get working james!

/gw

Dude, ur pretty much at the stat cap lol.

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

We've decided to add leveling, and sort out warr's acc, as reason No1 damages slayer or shaun now, is his agil is higher than 90% of ppls acc's so 3/4 of u r missing lol, as the sets have acc/agil and norm items dont = fail ><.

Leveling will be in the way off Only Subs/Kings/Instances Ect will give exp, all instane mobs will ect and grp caves.

Gonna add a new defence ect set, requiring crafting.
see if can get this sorted tbh.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

We used to have 30+ before jaimes little corruption spree the other day, that seemed to of just killed it, for sum reason

Thats because i had alot of loyal friends who played the server. I actually feel quite honoured to the effect i actually caused.

Btw James no disrespect to u, ur still alrite in my books. At the end of the day u was beggin for a reason to wipe so i gave u 1. My sacrifice was made.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

Thats because i had alot of loyal friends who played the server. I actually feel quite honoured to the effect i actually caused.

Btw James no disrespect to u, ur still alrite in my books. At the end of the day u was beggin for a reason to wipe so i gave u 1. My sacrifice was made.

only reason id wipe is new files ¬¬ or it just = fail.:thumbup2:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

as the ****ing retarded munchkin, set max Boss HP at 65k, it rly just limits you on what you want to add/do.

Yet your using his files, show abit of gratitude you ungreatfull ****.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

Yet your using his files, show abit of gratitude you ungreatfull ****.
yeah ill need to agree with gezza

and if u wanna make bosses hard give them ac/amc high like 200-300

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

You can't make bosses hard on 2.3, EM with 3 wizzies FC, we lol'd, blue 95% of the time.