Degeneration Mir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
just need to work ur ass abit :thumbup2:
ppl do this on every server... low med high... every1 lvls grinds whatever... but when theres 8 other users its pointless putting in the effort... :confused1: for me that is anyway :thumbup2:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
ppl do this on every server... low med high... every1 lvls grinds whatever... but when theres 8 other users its pointless putting in the effort... :confused1: for me that is anyway :thumbup2:

well all of the ppl tht are moanin bout the rate could easierly make it the server 25+ users if they played? so would still be fun.

lol lomcn raped someone made me look like a spacko :/

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
well all of the ppl tht are moanin bout the rate could easierly make it the server 25+ users if they played? so would still be fun.

That makes 0 sense, the reason people dont want to play is because its a LOWRATE (Aka boring, tedious, grindfest) Make it a medrate then I might not even play then because the owners sound like kids. Your idea of fun might be clearing psc 1f 1 mob at a time in a group but it isnt for the vast majority..

Edit: Making srver fun and successful would take no time at all. Make it x5 exp, adjust exp tables so each lvl goes up 20% from previous, add quests (Kill 100 zombies = half a level at 15 etc) adjust drops so euro rares drop semi often and add new sets which are a bit better, give noobs a lvl 1 skelly to help up to lvl 10, make all skills lvl 1 = 200 points lvl 2 300 lvl 3 400 then build on server from there. Its so simple and would take an hours work to bring in 20 extra players. You keep your precious low rate them but it wont suck.

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
HeroSurvival , from this night :)
images17.png

Congrats KindredSpirit on being the new Champion

also this week we will add Summer Event , more to come ;)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
hey all , ive fixed this days some bugs/stuff , balanced others
also fixed FatalSword/MpEater ( thanks to Kindygs who made things clear for me :) )
images10.png

Summer Event is comming also !
Start Date :July 08 2010

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
The summer is back again !
outside is warm , all seems to melt.

SUMMER EVENT

Starting date:July 08 2010
Ending date:July 15 2010

Information :
*Collect IceCubes from all the monsters around the mir continents.
*Give them to the HotLady which is in Bichon Wall at 332 258
she will give you as reward for :
-10 IceCubes = ChocolateIceCream ( increase experience rate with 10% for 1 hour)
-5 IceCubes = StrawberryIceCream ( increase stats by 0-6DC 0-5MC 0-5SC for 1 hour)
-1 IceCube = VanillaIceCream ( increase HP/MP by 100 for 1 hour)

*Also! you can buy from HotLady some refreshing Melons which will instant recover your Health/Magic by:
MP-240
HP-170

Enjoy the Summer Event !

(also sorry for poor Advertising but usually NeoPhoenix makes them but atm his on Holidays )

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Even euro didnt bother with stupid stuff like 10% extra exp, in the time it takes to get the cubes you may as well have been lvling on norm exp...

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Even euro didnt bother with stupid stuff like 10% extra exp, in the time it takes to get the cubes you may as well have been lvling on norm exp...
you see here you fail alot :)
IceCube's drop everywhere on every single mob , so u have nothing to loose

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Still 10% of a low rate is not really worth bothering with is it lol. Instead of taking 5 hours a level takes you 4 hours 30m. Great.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Still 10% of a low rate is not really worth bothering with is it lol. Instead of taking 5 hours a level takes you 4 hours 30m. Great.
keep crying :thumbup1:
Event last 1 week , and tbh at the beggining me and team didnt even wanted an Summer Event as there is basicly no reason to make an event because its summer lol .

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

Thats not too bad considering it's a low rate. I don't see why you to continue to post here as this server obvisably isn't for you...

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Nothing else to post on, and its simple maths, low rate = 10% is nothing, high rate 10% might be worth something. But you get an extra 40 exp a zombie? Woo.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Nothing else to post on, and its simple maths, low rate = 10% is nothing, high rate 10% might be worth something. But you get an extra 40 exp a zombie? Woo.
dunno but ur the only cryer and u dont even play
all players are excited and rly enjoy it and didnt complain about nothing
Ur just a freak :thumbup1:

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Sorry guys , have some pc problems , still trying to get them fixed.. after i fix them i promise ill put ingame 100+ quests for the players .
Thanks and im sorry

/Dany

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.