Degeneration Mir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
LOL

How come server count never shows more than 12?

Dear God what is your actual goal here? to persuade them of something, more likely you're just bored trolling the forums for a server to play and because this one doesn't meet your criteria you insist on reposting the same argument, true there are not 30-40 active user but are you truly telling me that in the vast expanse of the human intellect, that you cannot find something else to do but to keep having a go at a couple of guys happy with running a server how they want to. Several reasons why you shouldn't reply are
1)The server team still won't change what they do because of you whining like a b i t c h
2)by replying to this you prove my point anyway
3)No silly acronyms were used in the planting of this egg on your face

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server haves like 30-40 Users

Anonlol is right. Ive never seen that many usercount. Do you have prove of this? Highest i recon ive seen is 15-20. Just wondering were the other 15-20 Came from. Unless there store characters OR People use them to get the 30% Exp bonus. Got no idea how u worked out that many. Send us a screenie and ill be glad to edmit im wrong:P:)

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
I slate every other server out there when theres activity on the threads. By the same token I enjoy slating these thread you enjoy typing out stupidly long posts trying to slate me. Why are you so bothered what I post? Got my own little fanclub going here.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I slate every other server out there when theres activity on the threads. By the same token I enjoy slating these thread you enjoy typing out stupidly long posts trying to slate me. Why are you so bothered what I post? Got my own little fanclub going here.

Maybe because your spamming a server advertisment you have no intrest in at all, winging about the same thing over and over again. @ the server owners just report this sado to mods you never know someone might do something about it (unlikly) but no harm trying. @Anonlol your getting quite a reputation for posting crap on server advertisments and i wouldn't call it a fan club, i sortta feel sorry for bon n co who had to put up with the likes of you lol. I feel almost as bad just talking about you on here probably given you a ego boost :P muppet is i got to say.

Edit: thats worth an infraction, feel better now :)

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Maybe because your spamming a server advertisment you have no intrest in at all, winging about the same thing over and over again. @ the server owners just report this sado to mods you never know someone might do something about it (unlikly) but no harm trying. @Anonlol your getting quite a reputation for posting crap on server advertisments and i wouldn't call it a fan club, i sortta feel sorry for bon n co who had to put up with the likes of you lol. I feel almost as bad just talking about you on here probably given you a ego boost :P muppet is i got to say.

Edit: thats worth an infraction, feel better now :)

+1 fanclub, welcome

On topic I do have interest in the server just not in its exact current state

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Ladies and gentleman I give you, the remnants of the mir collective at one point the most popular online game ever, now it consists of critics and Anon, time to quit maybe?

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
only bad thing about this server is it gets boring pretty fast due to lack of econamy lol

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
only bad thing about this server is it gets boring pretty fast due to lack of econamy lol

agreed but also putting about 3 wt's in kr and changing spawn times on bosses such as wt and ks from 2hrs to like 20mins would make it alot better as people would group hunt more

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
he aint gonna do that.... 1 wt per hour he wants it like euro lol

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
LOL

How come server count never shows more than 12?

Anonlol is right. Ive never seen that many usercount. Do you have prove of this? Highest i recon ive seen is 15-20. Just wondering were the other 15-20 Came from. Unless there store characters OR People use them to get the 30% Exp bonus. Got no idea how u worked out that many. Send us a screenie and ill be glad to edmit im wrong:P:)

did i said 30-40 users online at the same time ?
no i said server has 30-40 users per total .

@wt we wont change the hour simply because this is a lr .
also u can hunt like other 8-9 Bosses ?

if u mean by economy not having money then seems u dont know how to play , just simply by killing afew oma warriors and selling there suns u can get 100k in notine , also u can get by killing tress and selling chestnuts/fruits , also try mining ?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
If you have regular users there should be 20 min on full time if thats true... mir players have a habit, of if they play a server, theyll generally be logged in each night, eithe rafk lvling your stupid skillpoints or hunting. If you put up a lvl table I bet theres 8 people ranging from 22-30.

Btw thats where your lms fails too, ofc the highest level tao with lvled skills is going to win.. levels/kit dont get reset and you buy your own pots. Fail. Just because you cant code a proper one, lol.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
it isnt really like Anon's slating the server, hes pointing out bad points and giving feedback although you guys wont like it... feedback is good.... if this was my server and someone posting bad feedback id have a look at the situation like you guys probably done but you havent done anything (cause you want a low rate) and i dont think many would complain about mine anyway only low rate lovers(but then again you have some high rate lovers posting on your thread), the WT thing isnt much... you could even lower the drop rate slightly and add more WT in KR...... doesnt seem like he wants your server to turn HR he just wants it abit more exciting as it seems dull at moment.

@Anon.... he dont need to code or script a LMS when you got 8 people on you can run it yourself ;P

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
thats nothing to be proud of tbh.

isnt that how much users servers usually get in about 1 day of putting it up ?
well i am

@fubu we do get feedback and in most of cases we change things , look also on our forum
but anonlol isnt giving feedback hes just slatting server , as im sure he haves no intend to play even if i do what hes saying , hes just a little prick

most of server haters told that server wont last more then a week with 5 usercount
well wrong
its on for almost 2 weeks , with no downtime ( except reboots ), no corruption and NO donations
also usercount seems to raise slowly
avarage usercount 10-12 , night peak also 15-18

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
thats nothing to be proud of tbh.

isnt that how much users servers usually get in about 1 day of putting it up ?

30-40 active users that is not ammount of users in total and not users online at one time i dont understand how people fail to understand a simple concept, hunting places need balancing out as exp is good in some places and **** in others also i havnt seen one new book yet and theres lvl 36+ with lvl 22 weps

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
30-40 active users that is not ammount of users in total and not users online at one time i dont understand how people fail to understand a simple concept, hunting places need balancing out as exp is good in some places and **** in others also i havnt seen one new book yet and theres lvl 36+ with lvl 22 weps
30-40.. remember ppl might have store charas(?) 2nd accounts etc

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
judas the thing is theres 1 lvl 26 wep ingame and about 10 lvl 30+'s people constantly kill wts and stuff surely they should atleast drop abit often or more bosses should be introduced

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
judas the thing is theres 1 lvl 26 wep ingame and about 10 lvl 30+'s people constantly kill wts and stuff surely they should atleast drop abit often or more bosses should be introduced
yes your right , as soon as dany fix his pc ill speak with him , and probs he will update Bosses with 26 weap and maybe some missing stuff
and btw there are two 26 weaps ingame :P

Status
Not open for further replies.