Legion Mir 2.3 Medium+ Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
We will be uploading the client to another site over night tonight, so will be downloadable 2moz.

The I.p is on the 1st page.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
very easy server.. good luck with it, not my cup of tea tbh.. (also have loads R/L stuff next few weeks, can see that I'd be left behind) seems real quick to 40, maybe your intention, personally I'll be waiting on camalot.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
very easy server.. good luck with it, not my cup of tea tbh.. (also have loads R/L stuff next few weeks, can see that I'd be left behind) seems real quick to 40, maybe your intention, personally I'll be waiting on camalot.

who wants slow lvling under lvl 40... lol

O well cant please every1 :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Very fun server I must say :)

Loads of caves and things to do. PK's pretty fun.

good work.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Server will be going down at 2AM while i upload the client to good site. While its uploading ill be applying updates :)

100% Dedicated to this server, any problem thats reported i have fix'd within 10 mins and if the server goes down people have my number so they can text me. i will get up n reboot server :)

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Been playing it all night, fun server tbh, only one recently that's kept me interested!

Good choice of caves, quests, item sets and bosses, leveling is at a good pace aswell, recommend to anyone!

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Been playing it all night, fun server tbh, only one recently that's kept me interested!

Good choice of caves, quests, item sets and bosses, leveling is at a good pace aswell, recommend to anyone!

in a week? don't think so.. way too easy. be watching you fall away and move somewhere else tbh..

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
in a week? don't think so.. way too easy. be watching you fall away and move somewhere else tbh..

How isit way too easy? Level 40 is a low level on this server? Slows down at 45+ as that is where most of the content starts.

anyways you cant please everyone :)

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Good server so far is nice to lvl fairly quick to 40ish its getting slow at 42ish xD im a tao though ^^

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

I think you're judging a book by its cover.

If you actually take the time to play the game, you'll see it's actually very well made. leveling is piss to 40 because, guess what? 40 and onwards is where the game actually starts. There's kit going up to like 65 70, and at 45 It's becomming very, very slow to lvl. Boss's left right n centre. Fights over KR's left right n centre.

Great server. Give it a proper go before slanting it.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Seriously? -.-

Well, it's okay for me I guess xD

Once I've d/l'd it I'll shove it on another free upload site whilst im at college. Then post it.

cheers man, server back up :)

Off to bed now, unless major issues or a crash let me sleep plz :)

Last edited:

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Can definately tell they put effort into the server and actually tested things.

Status
Not open for further replies.