SNDA Mir3

Join Discord

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Shanda is a different company to Wemade lol, you can find lots about their history by searching. Shanda have been running their own version of Mir2 in China for years, obviously they recently bought the rights to Mir3 as well. We didn't realise it wasn't online yet though :s

You will need a Chinese SS no. to play though.

Ahh right well i read on wiki that shandra were the ones that made wool, and rather than face legal stuff they bought WeMade instead, so along with it i guess mir2 and mir3

And yeah we have the luxury in the fb grp ofchinese people so they explain this stuff to us lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Shanda made Woool after Wemade made Mir, obviously it's pretty much a total rip so Wemade took Shanda to court over it. They came to some unknown agreement and dropped the charges, then they made up and Shanda bought the rights to run Mir2 in China, and now Mir3. They did not buy Wemade, stupid chinese!!

You should really direct your users here! ¬_¬` :)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
China

The server is in close-test until 30-10-2011.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

SS no. is to prevent from enthrallment. without that you can only play two hours per day.

so if i read correctly we can play without that chinese SS but only 2 hours per day ?
well when its public ill log and have a look :P would be nice from shanda to allow EU to play ,i would deffo play

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Shanda made Woool after Wemade made Mir, obviously it's pretty much a total rip so Wemade took Shanda to court over it. They came to some unknown agreement and dropped the charges, then they made up and Shanda bought the rights to run Mir2 in China, and now Mir3. They did not buy Wemade, stupid chinese!!

You should really direct your users here! ¬_¬` :)
haha yeah I will promote Lomcn whenever i can

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
can ANYONE connect? (like i have with there woool server) ?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I dunno, my normal SDO account worked but that's fully set up with a Chinese ID etc. I would think if you can connect to there Woool servers then the account will work for Mir3.

Damn, if i wasnt opening my server today i'd definalty give this a go.

Have shanda made any drastic changes to the game?

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Server looks very very different to our official and im guessing still the Korean.
Graphics have changed alot and theres only the 3 basic classes, no sin in this 1.

Apparently you need a chinese phone and SSID or whatever to get on this 1 and as of yet i haven't spoke to any1 who has been able to get on.

Sucks really bad since the chinese were playing the western server but we cant play theres

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Server looks very very different to our official and im guessing still the Korean.
Graphics have changed alot and theres only the 3 basic classes, no sin in this 1.

Apparently you need a chinese phone and SSID or whatever to get on this 1 and as of yet i haven't spoke to any1 who has been able to get on.

Sucks really bad since the chinese were playing the western server but we cant play theres

You need a Chinese ID to get on, but they're easy enough to find. They have there own custom select character animations for Assassin so it sounds more like a choice not to enable at the moment. Much like Gamepot did when the launched Mir 2.

From what I can see much like Mir 2 they have full source code and full permission/ability to customise the game. Hopefully that means increased interest by Chinese groups to develop Mir 3 files.

I can give you access to my account if you fancy playing around on it btw.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
You need a Chinese ID to get on, but they're easy enough to find. They have there own custom select character animations for Assassin so it sounds more like a choice not to enable at the moment. Much like Gamepot did when the launched Mir 2.

From what I can see much like Mir 2 they have full source code and full permission/ability to customise the game. Hopefully that means increased interest by Chinese groups to develop Mir 3 files.

I can give you access to my account if you fancy playing around on it btw.

Do you not need a chinese Phone number to sign up, I think I've made an account but I believe it says something about subscribing to the game. Which requires a Chink phone number.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I could get to log in screen fine before it went live...now I'm just getting this :/ the only thing I can click is bottom right to exit...any ideas?

SwPZ5.png