Discussion Phoenix Legacy Mir 2 Crystal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Okay so can Far kick off because people have reused Crystal code and then given out their server files ?
completely different when Far worked on an open source and gave permission for people to use it, equally same thing for Jamie, the actual creator?
Different is it was a closed source that Dan should never have had in the first place, and then should never have distributed it afterwards.

You say provide proof but there is blatant proof that you are ignoring, so why should I go though the effort to provide code snips that will just be ignored with some other bullshit excuse.

Reactions: Wummy

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
completely different when Far worked on an open source and gave permission for people to use it, equally same thing for Jamie, the actual creator?
Different is it was a closed source that Dan should never have had in the first place, and then should never have distributed it afterwards.

You say provide proof but there is blatant proof that you are ignoring, so why should I go though the effort to provide code snips that will just be ignored with some other bullshit excuse.

I’m not sure I gave anyone permission to use my npc scripts but you don’t see me crying about it. So who am I banning then for stealing your old skool v1 files? I’ll ban them first and we’ll go from there

• Love

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
I’m not sure I gave anyone permission to use my npc scripts but you don’t see me crying about it. So who am I banning then for stealing your old skool v1 files? I’ll ban them first and we’ll go from there
why release them to the public then??? 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: SmavidDavid

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
why release them to the public then??? 😂💀
Are you that dense that you couldn’t work out that was a joke?
Mr Defender of sources, where were you last week when I called out moderat for selling iceman’s source without his permission? Should I use the same tactics as Ben and suggest you’re on his payroll 😂 all so childish.

I suggest Ben puts an actual complaint in on Private Questions and Complaints with the evidence he’s collected. Otherwise we can’t do anything.

• Haha

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

Would advise people to avoid the server as you're going to see some big exploiters abusing the server as I've already given out the method to many people, won't take long to spread. Defo don't waste your money buying GG or w/e they use
Honestly,you keep talking i really need this proof.

You stole MY Alibs u bellend My (APOCALYPSE)Lib which you still have not replied to. Also ApocaV2 source is mine to do with what the hell i like, which i havnt shared, but at this point i think giving it to jev to share to the community might be a GREAT thing to do you selfish little cry baby.

I would also like to point out that he has stated he has shared ways to so call Abuse Muhamads server. Is this ok @Jev That he has so called shared? Is this just a massive violation of terms? or can i start releasing ways to abuse servers without a consequence?

ALSO @Bon i still have my github with ALL the hundreds of pushes i did to the source code thatg I edited myself, despite you thinking i did nothing i actually can prove that unlike you just running words for fun. If you would like to see this. Please reply to me rather than Jev for once and ill HAPPILY post screenshots here of all my pushes :D

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Honestly,you keep talking i really need this proof.

You stole MY Alibs u bellend My (APOCALYPSE)Lib which you still have not replied to. Also ApocaV2 source is mine to do with what the hell i like, which i havnt shared, but at this point i think giving it to jev to share to the community might be a GREAT thing to do you selfish little cry baby.

I would also like to point out that he has stated he has shared ways to so call Hack Muhamads server. Is this ok @Jev That he has so called shared?
I'd happily to take the source just to improve crystal :kekw: I saw you guys had a nice weather system.

In regards to Ben threatening a server owner, I'll leave that to other staff to deal with. Evidence is clear as day. (I have copied the comment over to the staff chat)

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
@Bon take a screenshot of an item from your game its just funny how hes got it exactly same as the files you/ the files apoc was using blah blah..

Same exact colouring on the stats, even the same ~ between the item stats 😂legit couldn’t be any obvious of what files they are

People are just deluded to see it 🤷‍♂️
again everything from Apocalypse was changed to be very different to old skool lol, so all the colours you are seeing etc Are actually from Apoc V2. So by bens logic, he stole from me? Jesus the sillyness here.

Maybe u played the most recent oldskool and assume that these are his. These were ALL form apoc2. not oldskool lol. i changed them all myself. Everything. Ben just did not bother changing for OS as he just wanted a fast server.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Are we confirming these are Apoc V2 Files then?

Does he have source?

Will he fix the disconnecting issue?

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR MIR-ENDERS!

*Spoiler.. somebody dies*

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

jasonkent6

LOMCN n00bie
May 5, 2010
lol it baffles me that you genuinely think he isnt using the apoc version of our source code, i mean it couldn't be any more obviousy. Your saying he went to all the effort to basically use our client files and adapted his client to read the .alibs? LOL come on man. If he was gonna do that you'd just add that code to the lib convert to change them back, or better yet, at least change the name to plib or something lol.

There won't be anything from Oldskool v2, think I've stated that many times that OS v1 source was then used for Apoc without my permission, but the damage had already been done and I couldn't exactly stop them, all I asked from them that they didn't redistribute the source or files, which Dan clearly has. Dan didn't add a single thing to the source code, it wasn't his to give away, but I doubt he gave them away, was likely sold or he's taking a cut.

Would advise people to avoid the server as you're going to see some big exploiters abusing the server as I've already given out the method to many people, won't take long to spread. Defo don't waste your money buying GG or w/e they use
what an absolute tool you have become lad need putting in a headlock just like this guy

Last edited:

jacktrends

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2013
Struggling to connect

whats the ip please

my patcher says error.ini coulnt be downloaded but its there

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Struggling to connect

whats the ip please

my patcher says error.ini coulnt be downloaded but its there
Server is currently under attack, Very strange considering a few messages before @Bon threatened the server.

An abuse report has been sent to Linode so hopefully they'll shut down the botting that's taking place to take the server down. (creating hundreds of accounts all with the same name "bon"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Vyse and Omnibus

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
kinda same i got likie 100mb patch but those files in error says 404 ;p

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
3gena has sockets too, did he use the oldskool code?
3gena using iceman old source but all the time updated and removed old socket and added crystal socket system + craft system and i know because i see the code and still have them ....

• Haha
Reactions: 3gena

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
3gena using iceman old source but all the time updated and removed old socket and added crystal socket system + craft system and i know because i see the code and still have them ....
Weird because 3gena isn't using iceman's source.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I learnt early on in life, that you cant fix stupid

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
that's abit sad if ben DID attack the server. my point on here was that this server is from apoc/oldskool 🤷‍♂️

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Discord for this server is the most toxic environment i've seen for a long time...

Constant crashing due to errors with spells, to suspected spam of Logins from Ben 🤣 GG...

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Whether it is someone's files or not, attacking the server is a bit low considering the player base you are affecting is more than likely the same player base across all servers. Instigating an attack is just as bad as committing one

Some people like myself can only pop on once in a blue moon for a bit of nostalgia