**** [1.4] OldSkool Server [HIGH RATE] ****

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
if ben sends me files ill make few adjustments to stats lower them by 1-2 or 2-3 stats on each item so u can make more sets and try host on my spare pc doubt he will tho :/

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I think that was the problem, you (or any of Rev) was hardly seen ingame even before the cheaters came along, leaving them a free server to mess around on.

I think if you did feel like it, you could have sorted the cheater problem or at least looked into it.

Although it was a really enjoyable server, as i've said. It was still your server, you created, therefore your choice when and if you choose to take it down. Am just disappointed as i feel it could have survived a fair bit longer (even as a 'dated 1.4' as people are calling it).

I know you put two weeks into the server, but im sure you've been around private servers long enough to realise they cant get run on their own, they do need constant attention, especially during the first month or two of being up.

But like i said, fair cop, it was your server. So here ends Oldskool 1.4....

/Gandi
i had loads of ideas and things i still wanted 2 implement.... i lost my will 2 play when i logged ingame 2 see the guy lvl 255 and dropin gold chests everywhere, that nite before i logged in i wrote a long arse quest... logged on 2 see if it was all workni and he was sittin in sz dropin loads of chests. checked his level and he was 255... just thought well fk it wots the point lol?

tbh only way someone could do that is if they gave themself GM status, i kno how to do that on a 1.4 server u jus need to kno the right commands... u need to edit the command list on ur data base to avoid it??

its blockable because you couldnt do it on servers like WeOwn 1.4, so if you can find anyone about that was involved with the server they might be able to tell you what to change.
it aint gm commands, testga was hexed out and commands were changed.

i dont think he had a GM, as he didnt spawn mobs or ne thing... think he just knew another way around port 6k even tho it was blocked.

like i said, i dunno... and when u dunno wot ur dealin with its hard 2 fix that problem

how did i act cheat btw ben :D cus u named ppl but was deff more using um
i jsut read the names off the m2 server when i looked thro it

cant ya just put it back up for the sake of my pure boredem -.- plazzz
why would u wanna play a game thats filled with cheats? lol

if ben sends me files ill make few adjustments to stats lower them by 1-2 or 2-3 stats on each item so u can make more sets and try host on my spare pc doubt he will tho :/

if u wanna carry on hostin then go for it, just msg me on msn ill give u details 2 dedi host

i dont see why ud need 2lower stats on items tho, i thought they was fine.

but ne way, gl.

oh btw there is a back up database about 2 days before the cheatin and chest dropin started if u wanan go bk and use that, dunno if u do. could also lower some of drops frm omakin/lightnin god as it did drop 2 good, or at least up the time to like 4hr rs

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Your claiming the stats in v1.4 (Dated as far back as 2001)
And the stats in August 2004 are Exactly the same???

Errrm.. in 1.4 a Slayer was 5-35Dc .. after 1.4 it was 5-40
In 1.4 the best ring was a powerring, none of this boundless rings or mir items ...
In 1.4 a Knight Brace was the best bracelet
In 1.4 there were no Stones
In 1.4 blah blah blah blah blah ... Im now SURE you havent even played Euro PRE-1.9 ...

Your a Server Host aint you???
And your a Liar aswell ... Thats not good atall ...
How the hell can you try and act like Euro was in V1.4 in August of 2004??? that was V1.9 ...
What the hell happened to V1.5 V1.6 V1.7 V1.8?????

Did you even PLAY Euro 1.4??? Theres no shame if you didnt .. I just dont understand why someone would lie and say they played if they clearly didnt as their dates are YEARS off ...

What
A
Liar

:mad:

DS said:

Theres a difference in being wrong and being a liar..

DS said:
In 1.4 the best ring was a powerring, none of this boundless rings or mir items ...
In 1.4 blah blah blah blah blah ... Im now SURE you havent even played Euro PRE-1.9 ...

My kit consisted of added items that all existed in 1.4. Dragon Ring / Power Ring / Death Gaunts / G Bead / DSS / Shaman Helmet / Soul Armour.

Yes, I mentioned in a post above I had forgotten about stones, If you cut the 6 DC from my kit (Stone), It still leaves me on 86 DC.. which still leads me back to my original point that a well kitted warrior had more than 75 DC.

You're sure I havn't played euro pre-1.9 ? Ok look at the date in that screen shot, thats in the first few months 1.9 got implemented. So I managed to level a character to 40 a kit it out in a 92 dc kit in a few months ? Yeah, ok.

PS: Calm down.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Red you think that mafia would get things handed to them? havent you noticed we dont need that ? or want that?, we are all good enough players to lvl ourselves and get our own items, better than most players as you will have noticed, so you can say what ya like but i know fub wouldnt **** the server, why would he if he wants to host it?

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Spoke to ben, im gonna help him update it with him and sort npc's etc and its still being hosted on dedi for now so u can see a future for the server as theres not many out there as fun as it, thinking about a wipe tho cause of all items that have dropped the extra sets will be bit rarer and we changed drops on bosses so items would not drop as much but its still 50/50 about wipe.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
obvs ppl will say no cus they play already lvling isnt hard at all tbh tho and kit is gonna be bit harder to get and its gonna get updated more so i dont think it will matter we need to attract new players , the server going to stay as same gm's as before so no corruption

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
its all in chinese so unless you took chinese in school you wont understand.

That still doesnt answer to why you posted a website that supposed to have cheats on, its not hard to translate it you know.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Well, once bens back we're gonna get too work on a x mas event which will help everyone to relvl and also x mas set and santa set will be ingame and only last for the event though as will x mas caves they will be lvl based caves like lvl32>lvl45 then lvl 45>53 then high lvl 1 53+ each will have its own boss Mr and MrsSanta all with good exp may add TurkishDelight aswell as a boss that drops x mas kit and other items we'll see when bens on.

PS: if we do this we will wipe server before hand but dont worry you should get your lvls back and have fun with event :D

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Your claiming the stats in v1.4 (Dated as far back as 2001)
And the stats in August 2004 are Exactly the same???

Errrm.. in 1.4 a Slayer was 5-35Dc .. after 1.4 it was 5-40

How the hell can you try and act like Euro was in V1.4 in August of 2004??? that was V1.9 ...
What the hell happened to V1.5 V1.6 V1.7 V1.8?????
MAGIC?!?!

Did you even PLAY Euro 1.4??? Theres no shame if you didnt .. I just dont understand why someone would lie and say they played if they clearly didnt as their dates are YEARS off ...

What
A
Liar

:mad:
prooves all u kno best rings was darkrings

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Going to be reboot in 15min to make start lvl 60 and mir kit war wiz psn etc on kit man till it gets reset so everyone can have mess about and see whether or not ull start server when its reset

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

prooves all u kno best rings was darkrings

Congratz Shaun, you just proved your the biggest dick of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.