[1.9] Ledu wont connect.

NickMason2007

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2007
inside a cake
Screenie provided,i have set up the ledu correctley.all i get is connection closed,all inis are fine aswell.this is done of a dedi if that makes any difference.
Also if u think its because im on vista,i recentley changed between dedi`s,and it worked fine on my other dedi.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 26

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
try open gate (0) if not try PnP and also try make sure uv set up the firewall ok in the dedi (like make sure the windows 1 (if using) is ither turned off or add them so the firewall doesnt look for them) also make sure the paths r correct (even with capitals)

Upvote 0

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
if its any use to u, if u can send me the files?? i will have a look thru them see if i can get them working on this server if u want to as i cnt think of anythin else that it might be.

if u want to do it that way upload it sum were and pm me the link if not its understandable

Upvote 0

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
No all u wrong... ur server are ok , I see on your pics , is gate open... all is ok, ONLY u must to setup corectly ur client executor .exe with ur IP(local or public.) For this u can find about this, here on LOMCN how u can do it.:mooned:
U have errors on Merchans , i see, with Crafter...

PS: YOUR SERVER HAVE GATE "O" OPEN, SO RUN PROPERLY.:tongue1:;)

DOOMNEZEU (Great developer of v.1.9.4)

Last edited:
Upvote 0