Release 1 Monster

smoochy boys on tour

LilGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2008
Romania - Timisoara
I just found a new monster and I will share with you guys.

vdkemv.jpg

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?89aodmcruh29on7

Reactions: -Luke-

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
omfg that mob is horny -_-
i hope the delphi mir3 project is advanced enough to add stuff like this

(custom weps etc) aswell

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
He has no magics? pretty boring if its just a standard mob, its magics that make the boss imo

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
He has no magics? pretty boring if its just a standard mob, its magics that make the boss imo

comments like this that make people not share tbh

thanks for a nice release m8

LilGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2008
Romania - Timisoara
I'm glad you like it. I will release more stuffs if you want ( weapons, armours, humeffects)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

@ben He dsn't have magic but you can add them .. I got loads of new mob magics but i need to search my pc and laptop becouse i dont remember where they are. I will release them if i will find.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
comments like this that make people not share tbh

thanks for a nice release m8

shut up seriously

I'm glad you like it. I will release more stuffs if you want ( weapons, armours, humeffects)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

@ben He dsn't have magic but you can add them .. I got loads of new mob magics but i need to search my pc and laptop becouse i dont remember where they are. I will release them if i will find.

yer man if u find some magics go ahead and post them, would make him a lot better.. atm hes just too plain!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
@Ben good fight.

@LilGod you looking at a chinese websites with loads links for other chinese mirs?? (Think we both on same one)

Also is he missing body pieces?? If not then good release mate.

-Ash

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
@LilGod you looking at a chinese websites with loads links for other chinese mirs?? (Think we both on same one)

Also is he missing body pieces?? If not then good release mate.

-Ash

At least hes releasing and your not -_-

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
No you shut up consider it a warning.
Im so scared dont hurt me u big bad bully, im pretty sure u must stalk my posts now, everywhere i post u seem to follow and infract me.
Im allowed my opinion, this WAS a forum of free speak, at least until some1 made u admin ne way.

On topic, Any luck with finding some magics for the boss yet lilgod? even some random 1s u may have?

and its not "missing" body peices it just has different frames, ull have to either add in blank frames to make it work with 2.3 files, or custom code a new raceimg for it

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
At least hes releasing and your not -_-

Well i don't release "Messed up" Bosses.. Well mine was missing body pieces.. I'd be happy enough to released it when was fix.. But people around here are to evil.. :D

Any how he has released now so end.. Just hope it aint missing pieces..

-Ash

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Im so scared dont hurt me u big bad bully, im pretty sure u must stalk my posts now, everywhere i post u seem to follow and infract me.
Im allowed my opinion, this WAS a forum of free speak, at least until some1 made u admin ne way.

I'm so bored of your bullshit.

It hasn't crossed your mind that I read every post on this forum? Naw cos it's all about precious you. If your idea of freedom of speech is telling someone to shut up just (which by the way, is not an opinion) because they're defending someone else who has made the rare effort of releasing something, then no, your presence isn't required here and I will back the majority not the odd jumped up little toss pots like you. If you have a problem with that then I suggest you stop visiting.

Last edited: