16 hour gaming

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/
lol

http://pinpoint.wordpress.com/2006/10/13/blizzard-is-not-guilty-for-world-of-warcraft-addicts/

In the video, we see the mother of a 16 year old crying and sobbing over how much her kid plays this game. In the news, we se parents suing Blizzard because so many people get addicted to the game. A gifted child, the video says, killed himself because he wanted to see the heroes of World of Warcraft in the afterlife. His parents are suing too.

Suing? How stupid she could just cut the net off.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
no job. am i correct in thinking this game has subscription fees.

Anyone who sues a video game company because of stuff like this needs shooting. nuff said

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
The story about the child killing himself i recon someone told him ingame if he jumps he will see his heroe's, as people do as a 'joke' but being 13 and and idiot he took it to heart and tried it.

And about the 16 year old kid playing too many computer games, i been there done that was addicted to mir like hell, then wow now as i look back i think to myself what a idiot i was, graphics sucks, story line sucks, games suck. Although games are fun, people make it to be too much of a problem , 'oh no my kid is playing computer games 24/7' this is seen upon people are being a freak/geek but if the guy was going out 24/7 everyone would say its normal. Life itself is too over rated by people, yeah go out, get stabbed, mugged, etc etc.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
No 13 year old would be stupid enough to kill themselves if told they could see their heroes :tard:

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
No 13 year old would be stupid enough to kill themselves if told they could see their heroes :tard:

Well the guy was addicted to the game beyond belief and you know those chinese they always take games to another level. People always do stupid things, only bad thing about this is he will never get up and learn what he did wrong. Besides you never know he might be helping his wow 'heroes' kill some monsters ;).