[2.3] NPC scripting

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Anyone know if there is a way to check if two different people are on two different maps and then teleport these two people to the same map after a certain amount of time. These people would not be grouped. I've tried a few things, but nothings working and im wondering if i've missed the most simplest of commands.

Thanks.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Anyone know if there is a way to check if two different people are on two different maps and then teleport these two people to the same map after a certain amount of time. These people would not be grouped. I've tried a few things, but nothings working and im wondering if i've missed the most simplest of commands.

Thanks.

The only way that is possible is if they are in a group and the group leader recalls them.

Upvote 0

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
could use namelist and also make the 2 maps so that only 1 person can go into the maps at a time then make them run acroos map to a npc which then checkname on list if there on teles them into a different room but also make check that room so only 2 people can enter etc. thats a ruff answer be way to long to explain fully but i think ull get the idea with this.

Upvote 0