Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
minge full of crabs. high 5 anyone? :normalwav

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
For **** sake man, all this thread is about muslims and pakis, **** them all they should die, i have mates which are paki's but it aint right that there in this country its ****ing stupid, they come over here and get everything, we work for what we get.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
For **** sake man, all this thread is about muslims and pakis, **** them all they should die, i have mates which are paki's but it aint right that there in this country its ****ing stupid, they come over here and get everything, we work for what we get.

he actually talks sense here, i work in mcdonalds and basically 2months ago we hired a few polish girls, they've now gone home to go back to college or whatever, before they went though they sent off a form to claim back all they were taxed.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
he actually talks sense here, i work in mcdonalds and basically 2months ago we hired a few polish girls, they've now gone home to go back to college or whatever, before they went though they sent off a form to claim back all they were taxed.

He don't talk sense. He talks bull****, England is run by immigrants,if their went eny immigrants in england it would be just another country.

****ing hell nearly all if not all of the major buildings in Central London are owned by foreigners.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
It's appauling how much racism has grown over the years, tbh if i saw a racist in the street i would happily spit on them, it's wrong.

And to the hoodzfinest.

Seriously jump off a bridge that's a vile opinion and a pathectic one to say the least.

Oh and colonel ur a scumbag just for agreeing with him its sickening.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i am a bit of a racist, in work once out of the 10 people on shift i was the only white and British guy in work, and when theres so many unemployed people around and a lot of British people who have entered application forms in it pisses me off.