3D GFX/Models

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Hi all since i started my new job (Web Designer) i have been using a new 3D program some may of heard of this Blender3D its fully open source so you can add code and so forth to it. i have gotten used to it and need a challenge so if you need any 3D models then provide me with a picture of the

Front, Back and Side of the character or just the front and the side and ill turn it into a model

heres something i have been playing with

Last edited:

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Its realy good and it looks completely simetricle.
I have tryed to model on numerous accasions yet i'm still **** at it lol.

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
is that better then 3d studio max? how long did it take you to create that mesh?

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
wolfman said:
is that better then 3d studio max? how long did it take you to create that mesh?
I say not but its easier to use imo.

Imo if ur new and following the tutorial to do the head should take about 30-1hour just 2 find the buttons etc.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
something about it doesnt look right (being serious now), but it looks odd, cant put my finger on it tho.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Love said:
something about it doesnt look right (being serious now), but it looks odd, cant put my finger on it tho.

the dimples? or lips?

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
jamis said:
the dimples? or lips?

i think its just the weird tattoo covering his face, personally i would of gone with something more subtle, but meh each to their own i spose.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Its the cheeks/dimples. Looks like the black dude from Stargate-SG1. Still good though.

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
I thought it was a woman cus of the full pouting lips, but i guess it does look like jafar from stargate. Thanks for ruining it for meh. :neo:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Love said:
i think its just the weird tattoo covering his face, personally i would of gone with something more subtle, but meh each to their own i spose.
tatoo O_o

Please tell me thats sarcasm?

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Post a picture without the wireframe.

ATOMonline

Blender is a Decent program, but 3dsm saves the hassle of having to use plugins tbh ( well to an extent )

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
at work atm i have mentioned to my manager i would get on better wit 3dmax and he has placed a order for the software so should arrive next week

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
i work at Boston Boro Council and im a Web/GFX Designer but my manager knows alot so he teaches me things since im on like a lerning thing

Starwind

Love said:
Probably the fact its missing ears :P