65% completed interface in spare time

smoochy boys on tour

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Sounds sad but ive been waiting to get hold of host on infinity so while i was waiting i decided to create a template for it your views please...

Load bar Being Created atmo found some folts with it so having to make sum edits to it.

i know it aint great but i aint great in photoshop..
images02pa3.bmp

images03jx2.bmp

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Looks quite good, but im sure i saw some of that stuff by preacher lol.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
no offense its nearly an exact copy JD, it looks ugly too. also nice and suttle how you spammed it with your server and website, that makes it look soo taccky

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Don't like it . . .

XtraList isn't exactly the website for your server either is it . . .yes you own it but it isn't anything to do with that server.

Sorry just doesn't look very professional; can't see the I.D. and Password words very well.

Just all together looks unprofessional i agree with you either writing your name to who created it OR the server it's for . . . but i would say only include one of them.

/Jenix

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Agreed...the infinity/xtralist stuff everywhere just cheapens it big time.

/not gotrex

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
this is for my server only i was just seeing ur views on it .... obv if i was to release it which i might i would remove that 100%

Update!:: new work on login screen
images05ef0.png

ass you can see still abit more work needed on it but its getting there u may say looks like preachers but i found these images and stuf on the net and created buttons my self etc

Last edited:

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
im editing the login box changing it completely soon i dont like it like tht i like it abit like hw preach done it so im gna attempt tht

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Looks bad, ill release my graphic work for the GUI's soon , gotta fix my HD, then you can use that as a template.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
loadtolomcn.jpg

aint amazing but hay if u want release of this i can take The Infinity v2 thing out and release it up to u lot....

Images07.bmp

This is now at 95% complete

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Still looks crap, reasons:
• Your using built in photoshop feature for alot,
E.g Beveled edges on the select buttons, and around outsides of buttons
• You got too many different themes of images, no consistancy of them, all different and it looks tacky.
• The Text on select screen sucks
• It did look, and some bit sill do look exactly same to Preachers.

Dont care if you think im being a tosser here, its true, it looks tacky and crap.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
david u muppet ur being honest lolage im new to photoshop and not sure on hw u mean your own feutures on Photoshop and yes i am still learning but thanks for critism

SSD ere from euro btw david :P <

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Still looks crap, reasons:
• Your using built in photoshop feature for alot,
E.g Beveled edges on the select buttons, and around outsides of buttons
• You got too many different themes of images, no consistancy of them, all different and it looks tacky.
• The Text on select screen sucks
• It did look, and some bit sill do look exactly same to Preachers.

Dont care if you think im being a tosser here, its true, it looks tacky and crap.

Seconded :agree:

david u muppet ur being honest lolage im new to photoshop and not sure on hw u mean your own feutures on Photoshop and yes i am still learning but thanks for critism

He means using the basics that are built into Photoshop, have you searched for brushes etc. you can look for guides on how to make your own pieces to use.

/Jenix

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Oh no wander your such a looser then =D, why dont you just stick to one thingy? and not try to become superman by doing an online server list, a server, new interface, the works. Why not... OMG stick to what your good at? And make a god dam better looking siggy for your servers one looks sh1t.

Also not surprising you got stuff of preachers, you never get good enough ideas on your own, you always got to pikey.

Shame you couldnt get the person whos server siggy who thrashes yours to elp you aye?

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
david calm it aye lol im learning photoshop as much as i can sunshine so behave your self i robbed ur ssw what 3 years ago on euro , you got over it yet. Atleast i helped you learn a valuable lesson in life, Dont trust people over the net ...

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Look rather than bash him , be patient, Ill release my PSD files from my originally designed stuff and use that to build off;

TIP:

When using text make sure to specify SMOOTH effect not SHARP , also for a small professional looking text , simply use VERDANA size 8 no effect.