a helping hand for ppl cursed.

LOMfan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
The reason im writing this thread is because its been said on here that noone ever complained about urban fox, his brother was made to look a right idiot in one of the posting on here.

well ive just come from alpha omega server. if ppl believe what urban fox is saying then go to alpha omega forum and read that, then and only then will ppl believe what his brother was saying is perhaps true.

i have been involved in a number of private servers, i also played real mir from beta (and for about a year after) and i have never come across a more corrupt server. its a bit sad really cos they only cheating themselves at the end of the day.

well just my point to get across to ppl sorry if i offended anyone, BUT u all need to know from an insider............

LOMfan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
read this thread then u know what i talking about :) the brother was right all the time (biohazard)
AlphaOmega - GM Curruption

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Im Sorry uve still lost me, Whos Currupt, y do we care about wot BioHazard Does and Doesnt do and wots this gotta do with being Cursed?

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Sounds more like BioHazard = teh Big Head atm

care to explain?

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
LOMfan said:
The reason im writing this thread is because its been said on here that noone ever complained about urban fox, his brother was made to look a right idiot in one of the posting on here.

well ive just come from alpha omega server. if ppl believe what urban fox is saying then go to alpha omega forum and read that, then and only then will ppl believe what his brother was saying is perhaps true.

i have been involved in a number of private servers, i also played real mir from beta (and for about a year after) and i have never come across a more corrupt server. its a bit sad really cos they only cheating themselves at the end of the day.

well just my point to get across to ppl sorry if i offended anyone, BUT u all need to know from an insider............

Like ive said 100 times before....

SHOW ME SOME GODDAMN INCIDENTS OR SOMETHING

I'm really starting to get seriously pissed because no one ever gives a damn e sxplination they just say corruption -.-

I wasn't even home today i was out with my mother even my bias'd brother biohzard can attest to that so wtf is everyone talking about. You have to remember something... im 8 hours before all of your so most of the time you are palying AO im not even on either at work/sleeping and tommrow is start school. Everyone is arguing there is some fault with the last sabuk wall, well it's funny to me extremely. People say Gm's took sabuk... hmm... then why has it said before i even came home it was taken by deathsquad.... I'm sick of my name getting dragged through the ground by people, especially kazzer who i helped find out who hacked her, got back all her items, and even tried to help her secure her pc.

Other servers might try to brush it off if they are corrupt... well ffs i haven't done/seen a damn thing so here make this the thread:

If you thinm AO is corrupt give mke a reason to believe so, tell me about an incident, im ****ing sick of noobs saying the word 'corrupt' hurting the serrver with no goddamn explination. So here it is... give a clear concise reason and I want to hear em.

mrj6000

this thread is unfair.
urbans done nothing wrong, and how can someone argue over a legend of mir server?

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
no offence but i don't care -_-

post this in the mir section ffs it's a waste tbh...

Also many servers are corrupt so deal with it whoopty doo fs!

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Biohazard said:
1) its F*cking Biohazard not "BioHazard"
2) ur the big head for not getting it dumb arse

1) Do I rly care wot ur Name is, ill call u "Biotard©" From now on.
2) Yes, Me not gettin a Thread Titled About People Being Cursed which then spouts sum **** about Urbans Server and Biotard© saying it was currupt or sumit cack like that makes me a big head, if people titled there threads correctly we wouldnt all get confused.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
why would people trust the word of an unknown person who registered just a few days/hours earlier.

And the name "lomfan" The only times names similar to this have been used is when someone is pretending to be someone else.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
well AlphaOmega is known for its courrptness, i played it for awhile and left because it was so obvious.

Biohazard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Seth+ said:
1) Do I rly care wot ur Name is, ill call u "Biotard©" From now on.
2) Yes, Me not gettin a Thread Titled About People Being Cursed which then spouts sum **** about Urbans Server and Biotard© saying it was currupt or sumit cack like that makes me a big head, if people titled there threads correctly we wouldnt all get confused.

people shouldt stoop down to that low just for u

2) Archemedys - AO char, lvled and given full oma set.

LOMfan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
this is NOT another account made by biohazard!! this is kazzer, the only reason i didnt have kazzer as my name on here is because it was already taken! ive neva hidden the fact of who i am, take a look around this forum i actually signed my name on some threads.

I dont understand why when urban was writing on here he didnt say who it was, because he knows it me.

i do not know biohazard. this is not a thread that he knew anything about, until of course he saw it written on here.

and as for the title i dont see whats wrong with it maybe i should have titled it What biohazard was saying in another thread could actually be true. would u have understood it then?

Now mr moderator you can lock this post :) thanks..... Kazzer

oh and ill go see if i can amend my siggy to include my LOM name :)

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
LOMfan said:
this is NOT another account made by biohazard!! this is kazzer, the only reason i didnt have kazzer as my name on here is because it was already taken! ive neva hidden the fact of who i am, take a look around this forum i actually signed my name on some threads.

I dont understand why when urban was writing on here he didnt say who it was, because he knows it me.

i do not know biohazard. this is not a thread that he knew anything about, until of course he saw it written on here.

and as for the title i dont see whats wrong with it maybe i should have titled it What biohazard was saying in another thread could actually be true. would u have understood it then?

Now mr moderator you can lock this post :) thanks..... Kazzer

oh and ill go see if i can amend my siggy to include my LOM name :)

Spreading rumour lies without any factual basis and not even commenting on my AO forum posts, what a load of **** not to mention your still on the server.

Last edited: