A Level Results

Join Discord

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Are any of the mir community awiating the deadly pink piece of paper with your full name and your results for the last 2/3 years of your life that you slaved coursework and deadlines for?

I get mine on the 17th and i allready know i got AB in double award ICT i just await the final results for ma VCE media course. If any of you are in the same boat as me i wish you all the best of luck.

Chris

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Yep yep. Thursday 17th A Level Results day rawr! I actually can't wait. I need, umm...oh I remember;

I need a C in German.
My Welsh Baccalaureate qualification counts for 120 UCAS Points.
And I need another 20 points, which I can get if I get an E in English, which I think I'll get ;o

So yeah, I'm quite looking forward to it. We have to go to school for our's; Is that the same with everybody? Or just me and Shaneyo (Dataforce) hehe.

Best of luck to everybody with their results irl m7, A/AS Level and GCSE.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
u dn't have to go to school for them not in NI anwyayz..... if u do not go in and collect them on thursday (same as NI) then they are posted out to ur home address from ur school will take few days though

thats why everyone goes in

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
yepyep 17th august for ym results

but i really couldn't care less about them, i know i messed all of them up, i can probably guarantee i failed every subject except music tech, i really couldn't care, i know i'm going to get what i deserve with ym results

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
I need 340 points from three A-Levels :(

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thats AAB, A = 120, B = 100.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
i need 240 to do my uni course, sean u need 340 :O what are you doing is it a popular course? Blam what u getting gcses? and how did ur duke of edinburgh award go?

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
I'm getting my AS, I dropped out of duke of edinburgh due to laziness, im just worried that i fail, im going to end up in A2 with 2 courses, and probably take up an AS just to even the field out for me =/

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Sean said:
I need 340 points from three A-Levels :(

My sis needed that last year to get into a medicine course, but ended up with BBC and taking a Bio-med course in Liverpool, which she should then hopefully be able to use in order to join a medicine course and knock 2 years of the time aswell.

GCSE results for me on 24th =/, not that bothered really, just want to know what i've got. The subjects i care about (Maths + Economics) i reckon i did well in anyway. Going onto sixth form and taking Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Psychology ^.^.