A proffesional hacker.

Join Discord

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
This is from a game, a guy claming he can hack the whole game, found it quite amuzing ... lol

Plz send me ur priston tale username and password and i will bring its level up by at least 50 and i hopefully can make you like 800k of money which is cool! i just succesfully hacked my own account i know how hard it is to put in the effort on these accounts they take so long to train so i hope that i can help some people out by hacking their account and all their stats to great limits.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
BountieHunter said:
This is from a game, a guy claming he can hack the whole game, found it quite amuzing ... lol

Wow, and these dont appear everywhere,

every game seems to have someone like this

Nothing special.. nor is it funny this time either..

/Tofas

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
I cant remember where i got it from, cant find the forum but if you type pristontale minimizer on google, you have a **** lots of forums where people are trying to con you. On PT you cannot minimize the game, so pl cannot hack, but there are minimizers, usually pl replace them with keyloggers.

Another guy said ...

"I have leveling boots and gold hacks, and im willing to trade them and my level 38 knight for a level 60+ character"

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
wasnt there a thread a while back about a real game hacker? not this scam type thing? he just ahcks into the DBs or something as he see's it a challenge?

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
BountieHunter? Shut up.

Loved1? Shut up.

Rebel? Carry on.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Rebel. said:
wasnt there a thread a while back about a real game hacker? not this scam type thing? he just ahcks into the DBs or something as he see's it a challenge?
There are loads of people like that. I know one who works at my local ISP ;).

Think he mentioned something about being able to perform an SQL injection on the MU Online european servers.

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Yeah that would be it but there was a thread opn here saying search for this guy on google and when you did he was on lots of game forums about hacking etc

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Rebel. said:
Yeah that would be it but there was a thread opn here saying search for this guy on google and when you did he was on lots of game forums about hacking etc
There was some kid who calls himself NaOnaK who did the same, but to forums, just so he could prove to himself that he could.

Only thing he did was alter the index to say "Hacked by NaOnaK".

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Rebel. said:

I believe your talking about lol98, he hacked someones Woool server a while back. He's hacked tonnes of things, as you say just search in google.