Account sale dedicated address

Join Discord

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020
---------------------------------------------------------------------

If there are available accounts they will be sold here​

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please read here. What I want to emphasize again is that protective security accounts are very expensive and require you to pay a large fee every year to help the owner of the ID card pay for telephone communications. If he is not a very honest person, The account you play will be very dangerous to someone who is inferior to you, and may even become a tool for him to blackmail you. If you buy a dead account, it will be safer than a protective account in some respects. Its owner does not know that the account has been used. Most of the accounts used for registration are senior citizens, and they will not play this online game. How to protect your fatal account? Try to recharge and consume your PC every 3 months. It will be useful to you. The official government acquiesced to these problems many years ago. They knew that some accounts had been sold to foreigners, as long as these foreigners did not use cheating tools and automated tools to influence them. Game balance and make it a point to spend as much money on it as they can to protect it from every "Game Studio cleanup"

Last edited:
Reactions: Slipmatt and ventus

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
As mentioned in a dm with you on Discord, we might be able to set up a dedicated section for you to advertise accounts.

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020
Account one:
only can play MIR2 kr Server
X}[)RR5IYCBA)`{XII}ILKP.png
1707659520058.png

Total is 10 dollars​

There are 3 characters in total and an assassin hero is included.​

IF YOU NEED ,PLEASE M ME ,DISCORD LINK:ouyangplane

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
What a ******* ridiculous idea…

Will LOMCN now permit sales of accounts on private servers also?.. keep this **** to private and do not endorse it @Jev .

Opening a can of worms as per.

• Angry
Reactions: Omnibus

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Well to be able to play on there, you need a korean sin number/address dont you? So I think this is an acceptable idea, as long as its for the korean/chinese official servers. Private servers though, that maybe a different issue. But since this is an official server I dont think people should have any quams about it. Its hard to get an account to able to play on there.

Great service to allow players outside of korea to play, 10$ is very acceptable.

Reactions: Tai and Martyn

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
What a ******* ridiculous idea…

Will LOMCN now permit sales of accounts on private servers also?.. keep this **** to private and do not endorse it @Jev .

Opening a can of worms as per.
Are you special?

This is accounts for the official Mir 2&3 WeMade server. We CAN NOT make these accounts outside of Korea due to the new method of creating accounts that wemade have now decided to use.

This will be the only method of anyone outside of Korea to get an account.

“Will LOMCN now permit sales of accounts on private servers”

No, How ridiculous 😂

And no I haven’t ‘opened a can of worms’, you’re the only person moaning.

As you’ve made it clear that I’m just a mod and to leave it to admins, I’ll do exactly that.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
So any person able to make accounts on official can sell on LOMCN now? What next, resources? Are you giving exclusives to ouyang because you like him?

Since you posted Mir4 loads of new accounts appearing from overseas, when they see they can flog accounts im sure you’ll see them coming.

This ones $10 for a level 28 char. .. how much will lvl 50/60 chars go for? If i get conned will LOMCN ban that seller?

There has been brick walls for years on playing KM2 its nothing new. Im sure posts were removed in past i may be wrong

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020
First, I just provide a channel. I don't force anyone to buy from me. I'm not a businessman. I just have extra accounts to sell. Second, I have used a separate post to explain the security and classification of these accounts. Third, the security of the account actually has nothing to do with me. The security of these accounts depends on whether the owner bound to the account's ID card will play the game. If he does not play, it will be very safe. Playing KM2 with wall tiles is Because they are afraid that the game server will be attacked and restrict traffic, JEV and I have done tests. They do not need a VPN to play in the UK and the latency is very low. In most parts of China, a VPN is required to ensure the stability of the game. Once you purchase an account Finally, how much you consume has nothing to do with me. I will not save this account information for you. All you can do is to save the account information after purchase and cherish it, and try to log in at least once a month.
So any person able to make accounts on official can sell on LOMCN now? What next, resources? Are you giving exclusives to ouyang because you like him?

Since you posted Mir4 loads of new accounts appearing from overseas, when they see they can flog accounts im sure you’ll see them coming.

This ones $10 for a level 28 char. .. how much will lvl 50/60 chars go for? If i get conned will LOMCN ban that seller?

There has been brick walls for years on playing KM2 its nothing new. Im sure posts were removed in past i may be wrong
:)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Anyone here played this? what's the latency like lol?
I've had no issues playing from the UK. As playable as any local server (should say i've only played mir3, so no idea if mir2 is hosted different)

Reactions: Pusha

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Whats the average UC on Mir2 Official K?

Wouldn't mind taking a crack but guessing i'd be playing on 120-180ish ping ( my nets pretty decent) so guessing pvp i'd get slapped about xD