Add mobs

Paulius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2010
Hola gente, estoy intentando agregar mobs, pero no me sale nada...Alguien podria explicarme que tengo que poner en SQL en estos lugares donde os indico en mi imagen?

Gracias

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi , I'm trying to add mobs, but I get nothing ... anyone could tell me I have to put SQL in these places where I indicated in my picture?

Thanks

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
Race=82
RaceImg=19
Appr = es la posicion dentro de la libreria (mon-1 , mon-2 ....)
Mon-1 tiene los mobs que van del 0-9
Mon-2 tiene los mobs que van del 10-19

Si quieres que te aparezca el primer mob de la libreria mon-2 pones en Appr=10
Dentro de una libreria las imagenes que van del 1-1000 son del primer mob
del 1001 al 2000 del segundo y asi sucesivemente.

Espero que me hayas entendido jejejeje
Un saludo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google Translator
Race = 82
RaceImg = 19
Appr = is the position within the library (mon-1, mon-2 ....)
Mon-1 has the mobs ranging from 0-9
Mon-2 has the mobs ranging from 10 to 19

If you want to see the first mob of the library mon-2 then Appr= 10
Within a library of images ranging from 1-1000 are the first mob
1001 to 2000 of the second ....

I hope you understood me
A greeting.

Reactions: Deficall
Upvote 0

Paulius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2010
Lo he entendido estupendamente, pero me quedo con unas dudas; como sacaste el race y el raceImg ? Y si quiero hacer el 3º mob de la mon-55 que aprr pongo?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got it great, but I'll take some questions, like did you get the race and raceImg? And if I have the 3rd mob of mon-55 that APRR wear?

Upvote 0

Cocaj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2006
Spain
Lo he entendido estupendamente, pero me quedo con unas dudas; como sacaste el race y el raceImg ? Y si quiero hacer el 3º mob de la mon-55 que aprr pongo?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got it great, but I'll take some questions, like did you get the race and raceImg? And if I have the 3rd mob of mon-55 that APRR wear?

Mon-55? Omg,there is a limit of 22 Mons in King Server.

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
If it is say Mon-20.wil then the appearance would be -1 which would =19. You always subtract -1 from the .wil number. If it's the 0-1000, the actual appearance number would be 190. 1000-2000=191 and so on.The race and race img are the way the monster attacks.

Si es decir de lunes a 20.wil entonces la apariencia sería -1 que = 19. Siempre restar -1 a partir del número. Wil. Si es el 0000-1000, el número apariencia real sería de 190. La raza y la raza son img la forma en que ataques de monstruos.

Upvote 0