Adding New Mobs.. Need To Know What This Means...

Monkeyface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2004
UK
When i am adding new mobs in with mir server editor... what does
Race, & RaceImg mean... where do you find out what numbers to put in there? i have the appr thats no problem, i just dont know what to put in those 2 spaces.

Thanks, Monkeyface

TheMike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2004
Monkeyface said:
When i am adding new mobs in with mir server editor... what does
Race, & RaceImg mean... where do you find out what numbers to put in there? i have the appr thats no problem, i just dont know what to put in those 2 spaces.

Thanks, Monkeyface

you wil find with most new/none stanrd mobs that all you need in those 2 spaces are 81 and 19 respectively

That works from Oma King, dark devil, he sand guy, the lion thingy etc etc

Monkeyface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Err... this aint working, for new mobs, you only need the grafix for em in the .wil files rite? if not what else do i need? because when i make a new mob like DarkDevil or KingHog, they arnt appearing ingame, they are there but their image isnt there, help plz! >__<

/Monkeyface

TheMike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2004
what will are they in, i belive, mir server can only read up to will 19 atm

ive managed to get king hog and dark devil etc ingame, though without their magics (the version of them with magics were in will files past the 19 mark)

Mike

p.s when you get darkdevil into game, if you want it to have some magic, then the easiest way would be to give it that same values for race and race img
Then you would get a darkdevil that shoots out wt attack

Attachments

• dark.jpg
    dark.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Monkeyface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2004
UK
ok cannot get them to show up in my game, even when i put the appr as a hen or something, any idea what im doing wrong?

Monkeyface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2004
UK
as far as i know.. it shows their picture in mir server editor, also i used the appr finder thing in LOM tools. any 1 know what im ballzing up?