Affinity Ascension

Join Discord

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
So I never really get on here to discuss servers, I typically just read what others say and hold my opinions to myself, but I feel this thread is necessary due to what I have commented on previously.

When the server started advertising I made a few comments about poor management previously and although I did mean what I said, I owe an apology to azzi. The server this time around is amazing. There is constant new content, constantly loads to due (which is fairly hard to find on a mir server nowadays), and so far everything from the admin side has been near flawless. This server got me back into that feeling of waking up and wanting to play right away before I even brush my teeth, gross I know but let's be real you have all done it. I find something new on this server everyday which is amazing because it has already been up for almost a month.

Like I said I felt this thread was needed in case I scared anyone away the first time by talking about it being run poorly. If you haven't tried it or played at the beginning I recommend you trying it out because it is fairly different and much improved since opening. Also there is a soft cap so you won't have any trouble catching up. Sorry azzi for previous posts and keep up the good work.

Cybac

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 7, 2015
Kind words, I know they are very much appreciated.:)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Although i agree Azzi as a admin this time around has done much better, i don't feel the server is what your making it out is, its a great server but as i was saying in a previous thread, its the same **** we've seen over and over and its a lowish rate, maybe its because your a old school player that your enjoying it so much. Good luck to azzi though i aint throwing no shade at his server just not for me.

gherkin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2011
London
So I never really get on here to discuss servers, I typically just read what others say and hold my opinions to myself, but I feel this thread is necessary due to what I have commented on previously.

When the server started advertising I made a few comments about poor management previously and although I did mean what I said, I owe an apology to azzi. The server this time around is amazing. There is constant new content, constantly loads to due (which is fairly hard to find on a mir server nowadays), and so far everything from the admin side has been near flawless. This server got me back into that feeling of waking up and wanting to play right away before I even brush my teeth, gross I know but let's be real you have all done it. I find something new on this server everyday which is amazing because it has already been up for almost a month.

Like I said I felt this thread was needed in case I scared anyone away the first time by talking about it being run poorly. If you haven't tried it or played at the beginning I recommend you trying it out because it is fairly different and much improved since opening. Also there is a soft cap so you won't have any trouble catching up. Sorry azzi for previous posts and keep up the good work.

Couldn't agree more with you, had quit playing Mir for the last 10-12months then Azzi msged me on skype to say he was launching a new server and have been totally hooked again since

Come give the Server a try you will like it !!!

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
yo Daddy im glad u made this post still.

one thing i can say is azzi never goes back on his words, no matter what, when, where, who, how.

im glad the people that are enjoying it are...

Keep up the good work Azzi

Jungle.

Fl@sh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 3, 2016
Completely agree with this, great server, great team. Really gives a feel of old classic Mir imo reminds me of massacre 1.9 xD

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Thankyou for the constructive and nice feedback you all have given.

I never actually saw this so quite happy and surprised to see this so thankyou.

We hope you all enjoy playing as much as we do creating it for you.