After a new laptop - Is this a good deal?

smoochy boys on tour

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
you are probs better goin thru there own site as any problems ur going straigh to them instead of telling people and them trying to explain (kinda the middle man thing)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
That Compaq one isnt better.

My old mans mate is a manager at PC world and can usually get us cheap stuff. Asked him if he can do us a deal, and he said he cant do a deal that will beat that Asus AMD one.

Ordered it now too.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
i got that fujitsu laptop from your first post a while ago from ebuyer, cracking laptop the only gripe i have is the battery life you get about 1 hour thats your lot, graphics are ok, not fantastic but ok , imo its a good deal there are not many dual core laptops with 2 gig of ram etc for that kind of money

i had a small problem with the wireless when i got it, it kept disconnecting and was slow, did a driver update and that sorted it out and now it works great.

but the asus laptop is pretty good aswell mate, if i had a choice and that budget i would go for the asus one as its much much better 17" screen 250gig drive 2gig ram 2 years warranty what a cracking deal for 399 inc vat

Last edited: