Alliance Mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
i was told it would be wiped.

and what we ment to be testing theres just no new caves other than boss cave 1 2 3 which cant be tested as they do 5k+ in 1 hit

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
cant use downloads says corupted on all of them i using win7 but i have d/l other data etc from other servers fine so it aint tht need client tbh

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Yeah it's down, waiting for owner to wake up to sort it out, when it'll be i do not know lol.. pete crashed server! ^^

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
ok thank you:)

must admit server seeems ok, except gm was blaming me for the lag, saying its my internet etc, yet everyother server works fine, and my router is rebooted everynight, but gm has posted messege on forums aswell saying to people it must be their internet etc etc

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
ok thank you:)

must admit server seeems ok, except gm was blaming me for the lag, saying its my internet etc, yet everyother server works fine, and my router is rebooted everynight, but gm has posted messege on forums aswell saying to people it must be their internet etc etc

agree i got the same every time i ran in town i had to resync to server or no npcs / mobs showed up same for caves as well yet loged on 2 other mir 2 servers and 2mir 3 servers and was fine no lag at all

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
yeah i had the npcs and mobs all disapear, for the whole time i was on, was rather annoying cntrl S every second

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I cant see why anyone is getting lag if they have already done what has been mentioned on Alliance forums, I live in the UK derrick lives in USA and I dont lag at all so it is not the server thats causing it.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
I have the same thing. Having to ctrl+s everytime you need to see an npc so that you can use it and generally everything(NPC's/Mobs) disapearing lol.

Good 1st impressions on this server but i think i'll play after the 10days open beta.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
I cant see why anyone is getting lag if they have already done what has been mentioned on Alliance forums, I live in the UK derrick lives in USA and I dont lag at all so it is not the server thats causing it.

its not are side m8 its urs thats 3 ppl on here nmow to say its out ofsync all the time and my router is rebooted every time i go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.