Alliance Mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Name of Server: Alliance
Type: Ptw/3g
ExpRate: x64
GoldRate: x2
ItemDrop: x1
Forums: http://alliancemir3.forumotions.com/forum.htm

You can register on forums threw this link.
http://alliancemir3.forumotions.com/profile.forum?mode=register

We have a little different FamePoint System to what your used too.
This being all bosses in game drop what's called a MirToken. You
can collect these and earn your FamePoints.

Weapons our gonna be on a Quest System. Your lower level weapons will drop
from mobs but when the weapons get higher is when this will take effect.

We offer a variety of pets for Taos. Jin has mass attack, along with higher
D-Menu pets.
We have a different GuildSystem from what most of you have seen. Pete can update
you further than I can on that.

Downloads can be done thru Forums, their are 5 files total.

Create u a folder wherever you want it. Desktop,C:/Alliance, etc.
Make a DATA<MAP<SOUND Folder in the Alliance folder itself.
Extract the Alliance.exe into ur Alliance folder and then create
your folders as I have written above and extract them accordingly.
(NOTE: I suggest using WinRar for the extraction, it can be downloaded
from this site. I've had some people using WinZip and after they
downloaded and extracted it gave them error.)

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10745708.html

(Data,Data2<go to DataFolder)
(Map> to Map Folder)
(Sound> to Sound Folder)
(Alliance.exe< goes in your Alliance Folder)

Last edited:

shirley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
Hello all just gonna be short on this i got a server put together working out the scripts,tao pets, some new monai but the server will be x64 exp more medium rate was gonna do x128 but the high rates always die after a year or so so thought to do the 64

Was just wondering how many would play and if the x64 was good or bad idea?
Server will be well balanced but atm trying to focus on having ppl play taos the past few servers the tao been getting the shaft so gonna do new additive for tao on server.

Cheers

i would play

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
dude get basics done you can do updates which it goes all low rate servers are ****e with no people playing

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Where is launcher?

Server isnt online it's still being made i'd say its about 40% done althought thats not 100% true as the server will never be complete as it should/will be updated often.

Will post more info of server features etc at a later date.

P.S.
NO ETA so dont ask :)

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
exp will be x24 with mob exp tweaked in db, item drop be x2 server is about 85%done will keep u updated

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
ur wedsite?

firstly its spelt website
secondly no need to double post

on topic, would be nice for a little more info, possibly along the lines of the rules in the advertising section (which you will need to do when the server is live anyway,)
"Name of Server:
Type of Server: (EI, JoB, PtW/3G, Version)
Exp Rate: (1x, 4x, etc)
Forums: (good to have one)
Web Page: (if there is one)
AMS Page: (or use launcher)
How to make and account:
Downloads:
Installations: You also need to include installation instructions.
If you are putting a patch, you will need specify an official client for this patch. Example: Euro 1.21"

oh and what is your stance on donations? will there be/wont there be? if so, for what?

interested to play this server seeing as theres not a lot of choice currently but theres just not a lot to go on and no website/forums to view :(
-J

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Another flash in the pan server, never gonna happen and never gonna come up

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Another flash in the pan server, never gonna happen and never gonna come up

Sorry but the thing is the more we post on here the longer the server will take, my hdd messed up the other day and had to wait for the next day to repair it,
just because we're not posting updates and more info in is because I myself and I'm sure iwin would prefer to post all the information at ONCE an not bit by bit I'm working on doing quests and npc's so there we hope there is enoth for players to do ingame other than leveling, but I wont post no more infomation untill I feel it is the right time.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Sorry but the thing is the more we post on here the longer the server will take, my hdd messed up the other day and had to wait for the next day to repair it,
just because we're not posting updates and more info in is because I myself and I'm sure iwin would prefer to post all the information at ONCE an not bit by bit I'm working on doing quests and npc's so there we hope there is enoth for players to do ingame other than leveling, but I wont post no more infomation untill I feel it is the right time.

would you be kind enough to link us to the forums considering we'v been told to register to forums and not provided with a way to do it :ppunk:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
oh and what is your stance on donations? will there be/wont there be? if so, for what?

interested to play this server seeing as theres not a lot of choice currently but theres just not a lot to go on and no website/forums to view :(
-J

Okay to let u know what's going on server is 85%done the server will go up within next 2 weeks. Their aren't to many servers to play that are online right now and I want this to be a little more unique to what the basic of private servers are. When it is released I want it to be 100% not 50%. Beta will be within next 2 weeks and I will post all the exp/mobrates/Info etc. at a later date. You guys been asking for a Private server to play so give me time and you will get it. As far as donations, they will be taken out of genourosity. No donations for kit if that's what u are implementing.

Thanks Derrick

Just thought I'd point it out in case you are still wondering =]

Just clearing up loose ends and hopefully saving people some time :)

Sounds Good, please keep us updated

/Jenix

Status
Not open for further replies.