(Alliance Server) Upcoming Server Little Information:

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
:prefix: Hero Files (Alliance Server) Upcoming Server Little Information:

Basic Information:
- HIGH exp rate
- HIGH money rate
- New Weapons / Armours ..etc
- New Mobs / Bosses
- New Caves
- Exp Cave(Starter)
- Lvling reach 80+ very quick
- Pets (new tameable pets)
- - - - -
General.
The start level will be 7, you will get 500cash to teleport to BW SZ were your experience starts;
you will have a EXP npc which will kick you out every 20minutes so you aint spamming up the respawns at level 30 it will charge you 1k everytime you teleport in but u will make money in the cave.

Level 80 you will have a new cave(not EXP) It will be seprate caves for each Class so no Ks'ing, solves all problems. The Exp will slow down but not to much as to were it takes u days and days to Level, good couple hours should get u Leveling by 1-2.

At level 100 it will really start this is when you can join in SW fights, go into boss caves and try get the rares that will make you super for the (new beginning) Trying to get rebirth in and making sets for certain levels that only Boss's will drop, I.E Wizard set for example ( Hurricane set ) The weapon will have stats of 6-25MC then u will get +1 set which will be drop harder to get which will be around the lines of 18-32 etc something Nice for all Class's (when they rebirth) can only were +items Per level... +1 (lvl 1 rebirth) +2 lvl 2 etc. basicially a new mir experience( I think & hope lol.) dont be fooled as when you rebirth it will take off levels, rebirth will be avalible at 120, it will take the first 20levels off for +1, 40 off for +2, 60 off for +3+4+5 & 70 off +6+7. (you will be able to re-enter the EXPCAVE but only once aday after you rebirth 5times) then their will be a rebirth cave which will be challanging new boss's, mobs. Im working on a Npc that is All-In-One. Town Portals, Repairs, Buy, Sells, Basic, Info, Server Stats, Maintenance Time, etc.

Hopfully try make a Potion for the people who own SW (SWDrug) will increase exp by x4 percent for 4hours only able to gain them from winning SW taking the wall off another guild or keeping the wall safe(current guild).

Loads of events challanges everyday try get a quest npc in for the people who like that stuff abit fun abit challanging hopfully lots of things 2 keep people happy about. Any Questions feel free to ask I will take up Peoples Opinions if they sound nice(give me some advice what people would like to see).

I will add more information nearer to the time of upping the server, please wait patiently lol :p

I am also looking for a...
Map Maker
NPC Maker
Event Maker
Item Maker
Weapon Maker
Forum designer
Helper Gms
^ I will discuss the privledges if people are intrested.

thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Basic Information:
- HIGH exp rate
- HIGH money rate
- New Weapons / Armours ..etc
- New Mobs / Bosses
- New Caves
- Exp Cave(Starter)
- Lvling reach 80+ very quick
- Pets (new tameable pets)
- - - - -
General.
The start level will be 7, you will get 500cash to teleport to BW SZ were your experience starts;
you will have a EXP npc which will kick you out every 20minutes so you aint spamming up the respawns at level 30 it will charge you 1k everytime you teleport in but u will make money in the cave.

Level 80 you will have a new cave(not EXP) It will be seprate caves for each Class so no Ks'ing, solves all problems. The Exp will slow down but not to much as to were it takes u days and days to Level, good couple hours should get u Leveling by 1-2.

At level 100 it will really start this is when you can join in SW fights, go into boss caves and try get the rares that will make you super for the (new beginning) Trying to get rebirth in and making sets for certain levels that only Boss's will drop, I.E Wizard set for example ( Hurricane set ) The weapon will have stats of 6-25MC then u will get +1 set which will be drop harder to get which will be around the lines of 18-32 etc something Nice for all Class's (when they rebirth) can only were +items Per level... +1 (lvl 1 rebirth) +2 lvl 2 etc. basicially a new mir experience( I think & hope lol.) dont be fooled as when you rebirth it will take off levels, rebirth will be avalible at 120, it will take the first 20levels off for +1, 40 off for +2, 60 off for +3+4+5 & 70 off +6+7. (you will be able to re-enter the EXPCAVE but only once aday after you rebirth 5times) then their will be a rebirth cave which will be challanging new boss's, mobs. Im working on a Npc that is All-In-One. Town Portals, Repairs, Buy, Sells, Basic, Info, Server Stats, Maintenance Time, etc.

Hopfully try make a Potion for the people who own SW (SWDrug) will increase exp by x4 percent for 4hours only able to gain them from winning SW taking the wall off another guild or keeping the wall safe(current guild).

Loads of events challanges everyday try get a quest npc in for the people who like that stuff abit fun abit challanging hopfully lots of things 2 keep people happy about. Any Questions feel free to ask I will take up Peoples Opinions if they sound nice(give me some advice what people would like to see).

I will add more information nearer to the time of upping the server, please wait patiently lol :p

I am also looking for a...
Map Maker
NPC Maker
Event Maker
Item Maker
Weapon Maker
Forum designer
Helper Gms
^ I will discuss the privledges if people are intrested.

thanks for reading.

Just broke up the main segment so it's smoother to read hope you don't mind ^^. It doesn't sound too bad all in all what server files will you be using and will you be using a dedicated server?

Other than those questions goodluck with the server, hope it all runs smoothly :).

/Czeldabolg

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
Just broke up the main segment so it's smoother to read hope you don't mind ^^. It doesn't sound too bad all in all what server files will you be using and will you be using a dedicated server?

Other than those questions goodluck with the server, hope it all runs smoothly :).

/Czeldabolg
I will be using the Hero files as there are stuff missing it will obiously need fixing, and yeah im just trying to get people to enjoy a server based on how i would of liked to play one back in the day,
as for the dedicated server it will be run off my host computer, i can host upto 1000 people no lag, if any problems i have a back up host without failure :) thanks for the confidence ill let you know nearer the time how its going :)

/Madz

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

/Czeldabolg

Added to main post ;)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
x4 could be overpowered for sw owners and possibly you'll need more caves... dont think seperate class caves are way forward ;P

xXMoonXx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
x4 could be overpowered for sw owners and possibly you'll need more caves... dont think seperate class caves are way forward ;P

well tbh the x4 sounds cool , so ppl could fight for it at sw , if there is no good prize then sw wont be worthy dont u think ?
and tbh its a great start for a server with 1 admin tbh , as he got no server staff =)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
well tbh the x4 sounds cool , so ppl could fight for it at sw , if there is no good prize then sw wont be worthy dont u think ?
and tbh its a great start for a server with 1 admin tbh , as he got no server staff =)

Obv you want to encourage fights but x4 is mad you'll have one guild taking sw then nobody will get it again as they'll be all too high and wont die

these arent really needed as he will need to know how to do all of it to run a server anyway.

Reactions: wumatica

xXMoonXx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
Obv you want to encourage fights but x4 is mad you'll have one guild taking sw then nobody will get it again as they'll be all too high and wont die.

well he said that when ppl reach 80+ they can be able to fight at sw
and 80+ is hard at lvling , and they might get 2 lvls or so from that x4
and its great deal at sw benefits tbh
or else no1 would care getting sw =)

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
the SW bonus will only last 4hours ull get a max of 1 lvl - 2&half vary on your current level, there wont be a dis-advantage you will only receive a SW Drug per Char so u cant abuse it & will also make an advantage to the people without SW who are taking the take it by giving them a DC/MC/SC boost pot & HP/MP pot that lasts aslong as the war is on for, so no matter what lvl you are there will be a way to suceed lol(hopfully) considering there is just me working on the server and im brand new to it, im trying to achieve something that is fun for everyone no matter the matter of character. it will be like torozor by the level count, after 140 it will take ages to make levels so there wont be any people like 190+ and the rest are 100 and no way of catching up, i want it to be fair for everyone :) I will try my best if anyone has any advice your all welcome to add it :)

/Madz

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
Yeaaaaa , Finally someone will open a high rate server :)

Thanks and nice releases , keep it up bro , am waiting for it :)

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
Thanks alot :) there is so much to do with these hero files its unreal lol but hopfully it will be worth the wait for the people.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Question, i will be adding Mir Kit/Heaven Kit to Boss drops the Stats are 0-0 atm. What do you players think/would like the stats to be on them and it has to be fair no silly stats as there will be 3sets of the items (war/ wiz/tao) i would like opinions on the stats for all 3, MirKit will be level 120 and will drop from boss's e.i MirKing,EvilBoss(Centipede) ZT & MTK. thanks:)

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
make heaven kit have slow for warrs and make mir kit have slow and speed, for wizz make the heaven kit have agility bonus and the mir kit have pr/mr for taos give acc/agil bonuses and stuff like that

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Thanks alot :) there is so much to do with these hero files its unreal lol but hopfully it will be worth the wait for the people.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Question, i will be adding Mir Kit/Heaven Kit to Boss drops the Stats are 0-0 atm. What do you players think/would like the stats to be on them and it has to be fair no silly stats as there will be 3sets of the items (war/ wiz/tao) i would like opinions on the stats for all 3, MirKit will be level 120 and will drop from boss's e.i MirKing,EvilBoss(Centipede) ZT & MTK. thanks:)
Cant really give you stats as we dont know how good normal sets are ;P

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
They're isnt Stats on any of the Items in the DB except the ones already in game. Mir kit Heaven kit Oma kit Chill Kit Phoenix Kit Legend Kit Devine Kit are all empty, this will be for 120+kit (when the game starts officially)

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Just call them heroes put a prefix on thread for you.

Good luck with server mate thanks for using hero files, need a hand with anything let me know.