ALmost there!!!

smoochy boys on tour

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
to find out the map name you go on a map and click @info <your chars name> and then you see the map number off there e.g: palace = 0122, this the name of the map

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
hmm... ok.

Has anybody got a working Maps and tiles setup that they can zip and send to me.

ALso, what changes need to be made to the clients?

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
Blaminator said:
Download any other server patch, should work, or try re-installin 1.4

Re-downloaded 1.4 just to check. It now loads up the login, character select screen, but then minimizes... grr but looks a lot better ie. with right tiles. ALSO a LOT faster.

Im running on XP and I HAVE disabled SSDP

Any ideas anyone?

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
It now loads up the login, character select screen, but then minimizes...
You havn't put in the hexed mir.exe! :)
You can download one from fernys website or make one yourself by re-naming the mir.dat inside the Mir200 folder in the server files.

Good luck. :)

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Judging by the lack of response i take it that it worked, no need for my advice.

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
Detritus said:
Judging by the lack of response i take it that it worked, no need for my advice.

lol ;-) ok that worked, and am in a working server. However the server has been running for 30 mins now and there are no mobs at all!!

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Mongen:
You need to go into your Envir folder (default; C:/mirserver/Mir200/Envir) and open a file named Mongen.txt.

If the file is empty you will need to fill it with monster spawn parameters. You can find a backup of the original monster spawn parameters in the Envir folder, named MongenOriginal.txt - simply copy and paste over the information, save, close and start the server again.