AlphaOmega - Coming Soon.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
AlphaOmega Mir 3

We've been working on this for a little while now and progress is coming along well. So I though't i'd give a small bit of information on what's to come. Feedback is welcomed and your input is encouraged, we want to make this server as good as possible, a server with a community that is listened to, treated fairly and a server ran with maturity. So with that been said a bit of information on this for you.

We have DEDICATED Live and Development Servers, both hosted in a UK Data Centre, this will cut down on bugs being brought into the live server with new content avoiding wipes.
Server will have regular AUTOMATED snapshot backups, so if the worst is to happen we can very easily roll back, further avoiding the risk of wiping out hard earned characters.

Server Type: Holley 3.55
Server Rates: Medium/High
Server Stats: High

All rates and stats are full customized.
Server level will INITIALLY be capped at 1000.

Players will have choices to make, For each class there will be two paths to choose from.

Warriors can ultimately become Paladins or Crusaders
Mages can ultimately become High Wizards or Sages
Taoists can ultimately become High Priests or Champions

The path you choose will define your ultimate role when it comes to hunting in groups.
This includes a fully working title system (Not Rebirths!)

Group hunting will be required to gain the most sought after items ingame, with varous challenges available to all.

All items in game will have multiple versions of them available with additional stats to help develop your character.

We're currently looking at a database with well in excess of 1000 completely customized items, over 50 levelling areas with their own unique desirable items.

Quests to fit your levels
Very user friendly server world
Huge Home Zone with PKer's getting a town of their own.

There's lots already been worked on but would welcome your suggestions of what you would like to see in-game.

I will update this post later on today with a little more information.

Beta Testers will shortly be required to test specific in-game content, this will NOT be carried over to the main server.
Please let me know if you're interested in testing out features for us.

Thanks for reading and i'll try to answer any questions you have as best as possible.​

Last edited:

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I don't think we're in a position at the moment to give a release date. Things are moving along quickly however.

KingTaOiS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2012
Waaaaaaaaitin! New Mid-High :D

If u wanna, I can make the forum ;P

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Forum is pretty much ready. Just waiting on domain registry to pull their finger out. Didn't register instantly for some reason.

soon as its sorted you'll know. Fingers crossed, within 24 hours.

Octavian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2013
Looking forward to this server, there's a big gap for a mid/High rate :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
btw forgot to ask, are you Karl from the legendary mir3, DragonNet?(my first LOM3, the best server that was ever created, even better than the wemade **** mir3 was out few months ago)

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
btw forgot to ask, are you Karl from the legendary mir3, DragonNet?(my first LOM3, the best server that was ever created, even better than the wemade **** mir3 was out few months ago)

Yes I am.

Think anyone who ever played that server has the same thoughts, the server was unique, annoyed that he gave up on it and vanished into nowhere, never to be heard from again :(

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Yes I am.

Think anyone who ever played that server has the same thoughts, the server was unique, annoyed that he gave up on it and vanished into nowhere, never to be heard from again :(
atleast your making a server :), give me a /w if you need help testing things out

Dream

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2010
any new infos?
im interested being a beta tester so if u need me pm me ;)

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Yes I am.

And DNet still the best server i ever played :P

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Yea DragonNet waz the best...WarGods rules the game :)))) then MurderInc appered...and ruinned everything :(.WIsh a old school to be made again.

Status
Not open for further replies.