AlphaOmega + Destiny = DestinyAO (1.9)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Latest News Update.
---DestinyAo Ultimate Update V1---

New to this update:
Detailed descriptions about features
New features added to game
Mobs + Item descriptions
Screenshots showing updates
Screenshot of "bessy" the server application

Description of Features

Well since the last update which was a while ago the server has become more stable and organised. Everything is slipping into place the server now supports several new magic spells and mob looks fresh from Ei. But you dont want to know that correct? you want to know what we offer that others have failed to. Ok here we go,

-Set opening and closing times for caves (This is "hell" on DAO)
-100% working last man standing with notifications on opening and close
-Ingame hints and tips about npc and mobs (can be disabled)
-Ingame notification about when something new has been added to the server. This only appears when something is new and not every time you logon
-Optional features like disable explicit langauge from npcs
-Decorate your guild house with flowers, trees, stones and mobs (More objects can be unlocked)
-Controlable guild features, Leader can enable and disable specific featires for guild members

New features added to game

Ok here is some detailed explanations about some new features.

-Last Man Standing
Every saturday at 9.50 LMS opens for 5 minuites. When you join the LMS you are teleported into the lobby then when the event begins every one is teleported into a room where its a fight to the death. No random teleports or teleport rings or recalls are allowed and the last person alive will be the winner. The winner will be announced to the server.

-Opening and closing times
Due to the fact that i have mastered the robot feature of the new emu i have created a system that makes a specific area open for several mins every hour. Users are made away of this by a notification.

-Hints and tips
When a new character is created the hints and tips setting is set to Enabled by default. This can be disabled however if you are new to the server these hints and tips offer information on some vital features of DestinyAo.

-Ingame notification
Thanks to bessy the server application us the server team can notify players as they logon of new updates made to the server or any events currenly taking place.

-Explicit language
Well I am aware that some people do not like bad lanuage and it makes some things look un professional. So I have added a feature that allows you to enable and disable explicit language from npc that use it. This will not block players language but that is what a bad word filter is for.

-Decoration
Thanks to the breakethrough you can now added some new flowers or a tree to your house. These are cheap and easily to add or delete. If the server gets rebooted you will loose your objects but they dont cost alot so not a majour loss.

-Control your guild
I always feel that mir lacks control of normal players so i added several features to the DestinyAo Guild System™ :P that allow leaders of level 1+ guilds to limit where members can teleport to or purchase. Il let you figure out the rest when you are ingame.

Mobs + Items

Items:
I have tryed as hard as possible to make this experience unique but the atmosphere that mir now offers is **** tbh. Every item is unique, there is no DarkRing + DarkBrace so you can mix and match items to your liking a little bit like Euro. There are some pure Ac items with no class specific stats like Dc Mc Sc so you can edit your kit to you liking.

Mobs:
Any one who says naming and stating a mob correctly needs a slap. Us as a team have tryed to be creative and make mobs that can be solod and cannot depending on level. There is a massive variety of mobs and I have tryed not to use any original names. But i hope you like what I have done.

Screenshots of Features

-Home Zone

-Hell System

-New Monsters

-House Decoration

More coming soon...

Screenshots of "Bessy"

Incase you are woundering WTF bessy is. Bessy is the application that i created in VB6 to allow features like unique guild homes and guild branding. Anyway here she is :P well version 1

Conclusion

Everything is on track. And im so happy people are still taking intrest and i really do thank you for being pacient peace out people. I would like to thank every one with all there suggestions. Even tho they are not mentioned here in the depts of my abbis called my Pc they are being developed. Thanks again

Chris

That’s right the makers of both these great servers have joined forces and are in the middle of creating something just for you.

We know what you want and we have the talent to create it.
You want fresh ideas, you want fun, you want DestinyAO.

We have a totally revamped Guild system that blows away anything anyone’s tried before. It involves Guild levelling that hasn't been possible with the files until 1.9. Now being in a guild is allot more enjoyable and rewarding.

As always with any server with Destiny in the name the Stats are going to be perfectly balanced.

Countless places to level, all with quest's to accompany them.

Every quest in the game will tie into the main storyline, giving you something to work for. Plus with this being constantly updated you never know when an npc might suddenly offer you something new to do.

Server Name: DestinyAO
IP: Tba, Still undergoing server testing
ETA: Tba

Gm's are: Chris, Karl, GilgaMesh (All the Gm's have known each other for ages and are good friends)

Website can be found at www.DestinyAO.co.uk

The forums can also be accessed from our website, please sign up and join the community

From the makers of
  • The4Heroes
  • Destiny
  • DestinyV2
  • DsyDestiny
  • AlphaOmega
  • AlphaOmegaV2

We will keep you updated with any developments as they happen

UPDATE

As posted by Chris on DestinyAO forums
Server Status:
Server Name - DestinyAo
Server I.P - TBA (Offline)

Server Features:
Moderate Exp (easy at start gets harder we got 500 lvls to play with)
Normal Stats (No dc 30000 weapons as that just plain silly like me)
24/7 Uptime (Apart from when the hampster needs food)
Gold is rareish
Guild Ranking (look below at sub section)
Weddings
User created events
Talking Mobs
Talking Npcs
Blocked port 6000 (no hacking you fukers)
Blocked Ledu cheats
Sub classes (Crafter etc.)
Many more keep checking back
Hard monsters
Many leveling areas
Many quests
Namelists in place to catch npc exploiters (yes i did it once)

Guild Ranking Information:

Description:
A compleatly unique never seen before system that takes Guilds to a whole new level. You can now upgrade your guild from the standalone basic "Add New Member" to many unique features that benefit you and ur guild. Guilds now have 3 ranks these ranks are obtained by a series of actions the ranks offer new features to the "Leaders" and the "Members"

Features:
Create guild wars (nowt new there)
Sub sections for Leaders and Members
Managable guild points
Guild Colour Branding (specify a guild colour "optional")
Guild Apprentice System (be someones master "optional")
Apply for 1 of 4 Sabuk Walls
Upgradable Guild Shops
Upgradable Guild Teleports
Guild login announcements
Guild labels (Label your guild with a slogan "optional")
Recomendation Tokens (recomend some one to your guild)
Purchaseable Guild Recalls

Hi people im Chris the person who Gilga gets his news from. I have decided to show you all a feature that I think you will all enjoy of DestinyAo. This movie is a test of the Guild House decoration feature where a leader can decorate the area of there house.

Filename: DestinyAo House Decoration Test.rar
Filesize: 3.52 MB (unzipped), 2.92 MB (Zipped)
Filestype: .wmv
Link: Here

Thanks Richens for hosting.

Last edited:

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Servers still looking good Jay. Heres your thread bumped since you lost it hehe. Delete my post if you wish but don't forget to reply otherwise the post will get lost again.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
how much longer do we have 2 w8

i think every deserves 2 know dont giv a date that u know u cant make

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
madone said:
how much longer do we have 2 w8

i think every deserves 2 know dont giv a date that u know u cant make
We can't guarantee any date at the moment hence the reason we ain't giving a date.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
1 question.

how longs that 2% gonna take? what exactly is left to do in that lil 2%? lol

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
think this servers gona be my savior! it looks wow, and hopefully be up soon, as iv got a week of school next week and thatll be good for starting of a tao, one question..... are all classes balanced? or is it going to be wizies tsing and killing everymob possible or is there gona be thing to make it much fairer?

i also believe a thing like the new bg in euro mir where u need 3 of each class to go in, then massive lures, would be a ace thing, as that'd mean all class's would be used...

:D

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
by mean only do in hunts, is the mobs to hard or is the npc onli allow people to go in groups?

and if its the npc one, do make sure people just dont go in groups to get in there, then go soloing :P

anyway g/l with it, cant wait, u like finishing stuff of atm, tieing loose ends or u like still adding pretty big things to it?

thanx for replying fast, its nice to know much as possible, so i can day dream and droul over it *drouls* :agree:

p.s if the server is as good as im believing so in my head, which im pretty sure it will be, i will love you forever Gilga, Karl, And Chris (dunno which ones of u are actualy making server, or just being a gm or wot eva so ill love you all :D )

Last edited:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Damn the thread was gone I was worried that the server was shut down... Anyways like someone said earlier what acctually needs to be done in these last 2% is it like lag issues or balancing... As you said class's are balanced that means all the subclass's are ready and stuff so what are they acctually just the names of what tao's war's and wiz's split to.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I presume the last 5% of the server would be checking the whole server over for any last min big fixing? so he's done 3% of the checking, just another 2% to check :D

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Sonic said:
I presume the last 5% of the server would be checking the whole server over for any last min big fixing? so he's done 3% of the checking, just another 2% to check :D
considerin the 3% took bout 3-4weeks....gonna be agees for this last 2% tbh

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
alot can happan in 3% trust me, il give u run down of team

Chris (me) - Maker
Gilga - Sub Maker
Karl - Deceased :p nah he was supposed to be host we still got one tho d/w

I dont show my self much on lomcn but believe me DAO is still fully underway ready to give the other servers a run for there money. Now im going to college have a good day

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Bon said:
considerin the 3% took bout 3-4weeks....gonna be agees for this last 2% tbh

if 3% took 3-4 weeks then the 2% will take less time as it's a lower % to complete....lol so around 1-2 Weeks prob :P

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Sonic said:
if 3% took 3-4 weeks then the 2% will take less time as it's a lower % to complete....lol so around 1-2 Weeks prob :P

huh? is it like 1 file per day or summat?

GilgaMesh said:
All class's are balanced, and we do have area's where you are only able to hunt in groups.

they mite b balanced atm but once u add summat extra to a class like a new skill taos will b ****e once again

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
lol, inless they add a new tao skill? which is uberness, then the tao's might come out best... which i really dont see happening :l

is the tao spell, which brings people back to life, possible yet?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
u mean Resurrection? (Spelling) lol, but i doubt that would be coming into Mir2 files, as it's a Mir3 skill, so maybe in like half a year or so it would appear into Mir3 but never Mir2

DarkOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
BloodDemon said:
alot can happan in 3% trust me, il give u run down of team

Chris (me) - Maker
Gilga - Sub Maker
Karl - Deceased :p nah he was supposed to be host we still got one tho d/w

I dont show my self much on lomcn but believe me DAO is still fully underway ready to give the other servers a run for there money. Now im going to college have a good day

ima waiting... lol ^^ good luck with the server :)

and @ the guild decoration video in ur sig... "amg pwned irl" a lol'd at that

SpiritWalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
Sonic said:
u mean Resurrection? (Spelling) lol, but i doubt that would be coming into Mir2 files, as it's a Mir3 skill, so maybe in like half a year or so it would appear into Mir3 but never Mir2

res is already in mir3... and if there was a way to get a skill to use a GM command on the person you are gonna res cause GM's can @realive 'charaname'