AlphaOmega + Destiny = DestinyAO (1.9)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ferds™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2005
Derry, Ireland
"Yoda" was able to play a small closed beta test in the end of August. So it does exist and exists in a playable state.

Didn't you read Adamsys post about checking through NPC scripts? Obviously not.

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Tumaruoso said:
Put simply Bon is right...
6months for 95%?
how many weeks for a further 3%?
now its been like 2-3 weeks for 2%?
rather you just say that all that %age talk is bull**** and that you have no clue when your gunna finish

personally i think the %age thing is because we all know they know ****all about estimating dates , so a %age is so vague - you can say "yeaaa its 99.999%" and take however long you like for that final fraction of a %...

Tbh with such bad co-ordination and planning skills , how good is this server gunna be?
and its not my job to tell you what to do with your time , but @ 30mins a night for 9 months anyone can make a server ...
in 9 months people have made whole new games ....
fair enough you guys had SWEEEET ideas 9 months ago , but a server team cannot be full of people with ideas , but who are too crap to implement them???
all the "COOL" stuff you guys had spoke about at the start , now loads of servers have ......

and just a final comparison ...

Project69 which has less updates than Euro (lol) , has been owning all these newer weekly updated servers on the playercount , why? reliability ... with DAO team everything you say is bull**** , you guys are like G@meNetwork...
and your just a ****ing **** go pump your pal bon up the ass. If you don't want to play the server when its out **** off and piss and moan on another thread.

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
stop aimin insults @ bon for what sum1 else sed lol a can easily c two sides forming just on the forum n/m ingame. I wish yas would stop insulting each other and instead just post opinions on the server or questions there is no need for gay insults.

PS i know chirs, and i can guarentee that the server will b worth w8ing for and as for other servers having everything DAO will by the looks of it you will b in for serprize :D

Tumaruoso

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Adamsy said:
and your just a ****ing **** go pump your pal bon up the ass. If you don't want to play the server when its out **** off and piss and moan on another thread.

will do will do , me and bon have that kind of relationship *blush*

and who said i want to play DAO?
whats DAO got that any other server doesnt have now?

ahhh DAO has a server team thats been "checking NPC Scripts" for over a month , god either they rock at making lotsa NPCS or they really suck at checking them ..

and damn u've been "sucking DAO's d*ck" for ages now adam,

:fthrower:

im really curious to what those stars mean aswell .. lol been trying to figure it out for life of me...

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
Tum u should giv it a go when it comes up from what ive heard its gunna b really gd :P i would liek 2 play a server wiv u agen, last 1 was death server :P
n e ways no more spam from me :D l8rz

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Tumaruoso said:
will do will do , me and bon have that kind of relationship *blush*

and who said i want to play DAO?
whats DAO got that any other server doesnt have now?

ahhh DAO has a server team thats been "checking NPC Scripts" for over a month , god either they rock at making lotsa NPCS or they really suck at checking them ..

and damn u've been "sucking DAO's d*ck" for ages now adam,

:fthrower:

im really curious to what those stars mean aswell .. lol been trying to figure it out for life of me...
sadly we wont find out wot the stars mean either, as hes banned now :P

tbh i bet ull still see a bug or 2 in 1 of the npc's, and prob a few r hackable....

ne way i best stop postin or ghosty will come along cryin about why am i postin i dont even wanna play the server balh balh bs.

ps. ne news update? ;)

ThEGhOsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
Uk, Isle Of Wight
Bon said:
ne way i best stop postin or ghosty will come along cryin about why am i postin i dont even wanna play the server balh balh bs.
hey I'm just quoting you, so if theres any 'BS' it was generated from your own posts. You know I'm just stating facts and now your on the defensive :agree:.

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
If, thats a big if there is a exploit and i find it ill tell im as im t3h expert on scripts (at hacking em aswell) ;)

/daydie

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
ok i av been away for 3 weeks i kno evry1 will ov mssed me. n if u dnt i dnt care, but wen i left dere ws 2% lft n ur tllin me it takes lnger thn 3 weeks to do 2% :mad:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
lol a post by the main man him self gilgamesh so can u possabully force a nuther post sayin how much longer till server is up and runing

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
na i hav pretty mch quit mir bcoz i am wrkin bt i jus 4ort i wld c if ths is up yt bcoz i 4ort it wld b

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ThEGhOsT said:
someones got the old web-addy....

Destiny
link i had is the link on 1st post.

so... u have no host atm? o0

"We have removed all reference's to AlphaOmegaV1 as the owner/host of this Karl has not been in contact with us for over a month. "
that means uve taken out everything on the server that relates to AOv1? or oO. bit confusing that. basically gonna jsut be destiny server?

"The "Destiny - Dawn of Destiny" client will be released shortly."
wonder how soon "shortly will be ;)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
No they dont have a host yet for AlphaOmegaV1 the old client too keep us occupied while they carry on working with DestinyAO.

The person that hosted AlphaOmegaV1 was karl, who i quote off the destiny forum 'dissapeared into a black hole or sumthing' lol

DestinyAO does have a host i think its GilgaMesh or Chris. Can't wait for it anyway :D

Simple :D
Hope that answered any questions :D