AlphaOmega Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
website is down because my cc expired and i havent updated my details yet, not got my computer set up so i cant get access to my details to change them as of yet. forum can still be found at www.alphaomega.cjb.net
Sorry for inconvenience.

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Tails said:
Great Server U should play come and uberfox is a great gm he should just be gm on it and cold should be a player coz he delvled some1 for been higher that some1
wrong again get your facts right before you post crap. I de lvl'd someone because they lied about what they were when there rebirth screwed up. And i think you'll find i'm the only gm on most of the time since Urban is very busy.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
lies again cold urban even said i hadnt lied you did just delvl me cause i was higher than lord.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Firstly: lol Cold, how would u know if they were lieing ? :P
2ndly: Urbans not on most of the ttime cause he's American
3rdly: u couldn't of asked Urban for what lvl they were cause he said Urban said he wasn't lieing lol

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
whats that jewish saying like o-e vay or whaterver its spelled...

1)As for mist being de-lvl'd it could have been a misunderstanding, it could not have been. When i helped him he was level 54 or 55 and then another gm helped him but he said he was 60+ which he could have leveled, but it was a short time, so in my pm to adamsy i told him only fact not oppinion that mist was level 54-55 when i dealed with him.

2) ye i got work+school+sports+usa time so for the next 2 months ill be pretty busy :/ but no worry's akc+cold were there b4 me and are perfectly cabable of handling anything.

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
Oh yea Karl u see Urbanfox the ****Head well he banned my char's 4 nowt my lvl 60 and lvl 57 i carnt rember i aint been on 4 ages he deleted all and he has benn crroupet
when i was on he made some Dimond's 4 me and spawned mob's and u say that aint Crroupet
Well 2bh the server was good at 1st but Urbanfox was in a mardy with me and now it suck's CYA

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
rofl so, because a GM has a strop with you makes a server suck?

Tbh the server sucked from the word go, and that is why im in the process of making a new server....anyone who wishes to insult members of my team are welcome to there oppinions but i wont listen to a word you say, try to be a little more civil and ill consider listening to your problems :)

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
ok i will u get my char's back
my lvl 60 char
and my outher char
Katlin urbanfox is not a good gm he never will be he is makeing the server even worse 2bh well i dont see much point in makeing a new server because Urbanfox will just kepp banning my char's and that what he said on MSN

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Clairen said:
ok i will u get my char's back
my lvl 60 char
and my outher char
Katlin urbanfox is not a good gm he never will be he is makeing the server even worse 2bh well i dont see much point in makeing a new server because Urbanfox will just kepp banning my char's and that what he said on MSN

Let's get a few things straight....

1)You bull****ted me on MSN that you were a women when your a man and that you have mental problems... then how convienent at 2am your time your best friend named claire comes over and wants to talk to me on msn and is all calm and crap... hmm ermmm no.

2)You threatened server endlessly, thats why you were banned. You told me bull**** lies that you were the mir3 euro team and that you were going to DoS and then shutdown AO, thats why you were banned.

3)What a ****ing liar, you asshole you asked and i said yes I would let you start another char and play so don't say I told you i would ban every character of yours, because i have the logs to prove it.

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
1) **** YOU
2) and u did say you would ban every 1 of my char's
3) and i am not a man so get that out of your ****ING head
4)And u dint need 2 ban all 4 of my char's only 1
5) u are crroupet
6)i never bull****ed u and i do have a m8 called claire so fukc you and i am a member of mir3 team

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
1. = No Comment lol
2. = No Comment
3. = Yes, u r a man lol
4. = No point in banning just 1 char cause u can still do it on the others.....
5. = No he's not corrupt he's better then u'll ever be
6. = And u r BullSh1tting cause ur not a Mir3 Euro Team member

6. - BackUp = I knwo this cause ur a GM on RealDeal, and EuroMir team im pretty sure would be 100% against copyright theft, and that 1 of there team members wouldn't be playin fkin illegle servers.

Just ignore these retards Urban and do what ever u thinks best for the server.

Last edited:

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
look just because your mum is a S l A g dont take out on me
1)I aint a man
2)who would want to pay your Crap server
3)yes i am a GM on mir 3 so get that in to your head
4)your nowt but a nosey Cu nt
5)Shhhhhhhhhhhh like a little boy and u aint been working on your server
lol u makeing Npc's that do all your work 4 you lol u nowt but a lier makeing
EvilMirArmour (That make's u look like a Dragon)
i dont see how u could make that seem's i am only server with it because i made it so dont lie because ppl will find out sooner or later
so GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFOR U OPEN THE FILEING CABNET

THIS SERVER IS CRAP AND THEY ARE CRROUPET GM'S THIS SERVER IS SO LOW

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Clairen said:
look just because your mum is a S l A g dont take out on me
1)I aint a man
2)who would want to pay your Crap server
3)yes i am a GM on mir 3 so get that in to your head
4)your nowt but a nosey Cu nt
5)Shhhhhhhhhhhh like a little boy and u aint been working on your server
lol u makeing Npc's that do all your work 4 you lol u nowt but a lier makeing
EvilMirArmour (That make's u look like a Dragon)
i dont see how u could make that seem's i am only server with it because i made it so dont lie because ppl will find out sooner or later
so GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFOR U OPEN THE FILEING CABNET

THIS SERVER IS CRAP AND THEY ARE CRROUPET GM'S THIS SERVER IS SO LOW

If I deleted all your chars... how did you continue to play the server? BECAUSE I ALLOWED YOU TO.

Also, please do not flame, youve been warned.

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
no u did delete all 4 of my char's i want my lvl 60 and my outher char back plz i did nothing wrong
so give back

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
nop y would i do that urbanfox ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.