Alternatives to OneLeaf.icu

Join Discord

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Has anyone got any websites that have a decent torrent connection for Baidu links?

OneLeaf DLed really quick but seems to be down, the one I have is so slow!
EDIT Trialling something out currently, if it works will share it here

Last edited:

Que

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 22, 2022
inwcr.cn does not seem to work for me as whenever I try to download the file using direct link it gives me HTTP 403 Error and aria2 does not seem to be working for me either. Can anyone guide me as I am also trying to download a baidu file.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
inwcr.cn does not seem to work for me as whenever I try to download the file using direct link it gives me HTTP 403 Error and aria2 does not seem to be working for me either. Can anyone guide me as I am also trying to download a baidu file.
On Motrix or Aria2 you have to set up the user-agent to download the files (provided by imwcr or oneleaf)

imwcr let me download directly without any motrix or aria2

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah neither worked for me but imwcr worked for Chris.

I've found a much quicker way (costs a small fee) to download huge data in like 10 mins rather than 10 days

Que

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 22, 2022
Update: So inwcr.cn works for me in IDM after entering the user-agent but very slowly and the download speed often stops. Same issue with trying to download by aria2 or motrix. Will try to create a baidu account someway or another.

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2007
脚本 tampermonkey
软件小妹

下载时需要 微信认证一次
可以拿到直连baidu pan 地址