AncientLords Server 1.9 --BETA-- Up Now!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
TrIpP said:
just in from work , seems that the internet con had went down , il post new exe in a min pps, ane 1 know time it went down roughly ?

well i woke up at 11am. >.<

tryed loggin on about 12:30.

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
kevin87 said:
well i woke up at 11am. >.<

tryed loggin on about 12:30.

kk ty 4r info , bloody bt lol, ive just fell out with them on the dog and bone :-P ,,

p.s barneys makin exe atm

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
na that idea is scrapped atm, back to old files ><

Last edited:

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Announcement - We are currently looking for one member to join our server team, you will need to have had experience of making server, e.g scripting/map making/DB etc etc. If you are interesting in this, please contact me on msn at [email protected]

Thanks

/Eowen

muzzer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2004
Corruption

This server is corrupt i find tht the gm has 2 playin chars on the server and both his char are lvl 50+ with the best kit u can get. and also he hands out all his "spare items" to his guild such as paras and pro. funny thing is were dose he get all these wonderfull items. no 1 else has them but he managers to get 2 uber kits on both his chars and every 1 in his lil guild, also he has **** hot mc using the orb system they got and there guild has SW, no wonder this server is so under populated whn the gm and his crew play the server, no 1 else gets a look in let alone a chance to take sw against these.

/MdMiner

Last edited:

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Made me laugh, but also how stupid you really are.

You must be referring to Eowen, yes he is a gm on the server but the fact that he has items etc etc, is because he hunts for them.

I am his brother who made the server (CARRERAS) and i know for a fact, no corruptness has gone on while he has been playing that character.
However when he first made his character i told him that if he became one of the better players, he would be labelled corrupt as he has a gm character, and that to some of you, that is exactly what you are thinking.

It's not true, i wouldn't allow it to happen. Now i suggest you take your comments elsewhere and stop being so pathetic.

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
i said tht he was corrupt ages ago and no 1 belived me, i know for one cus he spawned sum bosses 2 show me drops and i ended up with sum rare items

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
MOD please close thread please, No longer needed.

Thanks.

And no im not closing because he was guilty of being corrupt, im closing because im sick to death of pathetic people like Purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.