Any Good Servers?

Join Discord

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I dont want people advertising there own servers, espicially if theres only 2 or so people on and there both gms.
Any PLAYERS no any good servers?

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
p69 when its up... scorp having internet problems atm....

not fast leveling but easy and fun.
good community of over 60+ players on at peak times.
start level 34 w/ kitman so u can get into the action straight away.
lots of guilds so sw's all the time.
fairly balanced...wizzies pay more for pots but they get new pets, which are supposedly not good, shinsu's r rock solid and wars as usual can do well solo etc.
palaces for rich people so u can special repair all items, do a bit of private hunting etc.

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
I am thinking of opening chaos kingdom soon (once ive got a host and a team) it will be based on the frozen server files, and it shud be quite good :)

/King

Satanist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2003
King said:
I am thinking of opening chaos kingdom soon (once ive got a host and a team) it will be based on the frozen server files, and it shud be quite good :)

/King
i can join ya team as item maker - [email protected]

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
TrueADM said:
Blood Server is up, with 20+ players at the moment.
i dislike bloodserver abit, as it has changed mir to much.
i like the same maps, but with some NEW maps, the map bloodservers uses i've had for awhile, also the names of classes are just copied from Diablo II.
Could have least came up with somthing new, i was gunna do this to my erver i was making but decided not to as it ruins the hole mir experience i think.
also renaming all items is abit of stran for new players as they wudnt no wot to use or wot to buy for there class.

Satanist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2003
Ingeronic said:
i dislike bloodserver abit, as it has changed mir to much.
i like the same maps, but with some NEW maps, the map bloodservers uses i've had for awhile, also the names of classes are just copied from Diablo II.
Could have least came up with somthing new, i was gunna do this to my erver i was making but decided not to as it ruins the hole mir experience i think.
also renaming all items is abit of stran for new players as they wudnt no wot to use or wot to buy for there class.
Ya point? when you play a new game, ya want to explor and find new stuff, ppl were complaining that mir is too old and lame, some1 goes changeing it so it really new and now u moan bout it bein to new.... dont get it.

BaByDraGon_Ngo

well said Satanist blood server is a whole new experiance :) new items new monsters and stuff takes weeks to master and get use to everything keeps players busy and won't get bored fast.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
Project255 new server came up tonight good server funny start lvl 43 good exp can get to lvl 250 alot of peeps on atm but lagging BAD lag. sommit up with host gonna be sorted tomorowq give it a try :)

HeXor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2004
UK
Your best bet is to get Leocrashers server counter then it gives u a choice of 10 differnt servers to choose from.
and it gives you there Ip and serverName
and its constantly updated.