Other Any servers worth playing atm?

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
still waiting on apoc bud =/

---------- Post Merged at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:21 PM ----------

or a decenty mir 3 server (seems dead these days)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
still waiting on apoc bud =/

---------- Post Merged at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:21 PM ----------

or a decenty mir 3 server (seems dead these days)

**** another dead lowrate. Ill wait for something more interesting :S

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
yeh i no m8 >.< i wish there was a nother ragezone high rate mir 2 or another rndpro / avenge mir 3 server. those were the days!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
yeh i no m8 >.< i wish there was a nother ragezone high rate mir 2 or another rndpro / avenge mir 3 server. those were the days!

ragezone 1.9 HR was the tits, until we discovered the money macro :P making 2 mir arms overnight as you sleep is alright tho.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ohh was good to ur server still have some buggs ? :P and mobs look like hens ? ^^
You need to understand, Some monster's was put as Hens because they was not coded into the files. You might want to do some research.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
ye lol hahahaha was funny what ppl post so much cry for that wep

Too true :D Im updating the game in my own time, may stick it up soon for myself to play as **** all worth playing lol

Any suggestions you got private message me :) I was thinking of an Upgradeable Key 9 system to add more value to gold, Unlock new teleports, Cave shortcuts, Free exp boosts(limited to a few uses a day) etc.

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Too true :D Im updating the game in my own time, may stick it up soon for myself to play as **** all worth playing lol

Any suggestions you got private message me :) I was thinking of an Upgradeable Key 9 system to add more value to gold, Unlock new teleports, Cave shortcuts, Free exp boosts(limited to a few uses a day) etc.

hey bud i had an idea about gold, since it seems theres always absolute billions knocking about on most servers therefore becoming worthless in trade, why not try and tone down the currency a little? For example knock down gold drops and all shop kit/pots by about 3 times? that way a million is an actually decent amount of gold without impacting on your gameplay.

just a thought as ive decided your going to make a new server which il join u in playing ;D hahaa

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
hey bud i had an idea about gold, since it seems theres always absolute billions knocking about on most servers therefore becoming worthless in trade, why not try and tone down the currency a little? For example knock down gold drops and all shop kit/pots by about 3 times? that way a million is an actually decent amount of gold without impacting on your gameplay.

just a thought as ive decided your going to make a new server which il join u in playing ;D hahaa

Gold will always get into the millions, not going to rework all my gold values as seemed to be ok last time round, just wasnt enough for players to spend their gold on. With the Key 9 Feature the later upgrades will become very expensive, thus making players collect/Sell for gold aswell as GameGold.

Also thinking of introducing GamePoints as Endgame currency, similar to GameGold but buys you much better items/Item upgrades/Pets etc.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I've got an idea todd, give up you lazy **** xx

On topic doe, i havent seen any servers pop up that are of any intrest, even waiting for apoc seems like too much of a task

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I've got an idea todd, give up you lazy **** xx

On topic doe, i havent seen any servers pop up that are of any intrest, even waiting for apoc seems like too much of a task

Its going to be shite like chronicles anyways :S All low rates get boring and fast.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
yeh good idea with the key 9 function m8 that would sort it out :) and bring out a server before apoc yeh? ;D

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
yeh good idea with the key 9 function m8 that would sort it out :) and bring out a server before apoc yeh? ;D

Still got up to date version of Sacred server on my computer dont worry. Once im done adding some higher level content, and sorted few more features to keep players happy ill slap it up